UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Heroes United - 04/03/2020  (Read 8101 times)

actual contach

• from beyond!
Re: Heroes United - 03/25/2020
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2020, 03:33:10 pm »

Accepted
Thank you for supporting us! ;)

damn, you have obsession with accepting the applications lol

heroes united

miseryLORD

• SA-MP Name: miseryLORD
  • aka right_nut_of_devil
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2020, 04:57:03 pm »

It's not even worth talking about, but... The so-called "hero" is just a name. In reality heroes don't exist. It's just a job, but you pretend to be some kind of benefactor doing good and bringing justice. I think people on your level can't save the world no matter how hard you try. Your efforts are useless. Great ambitions. High and mighty ideals. An inflated sense of morality. A heroic sense of justice. The fun life I'm looking for doesn't require any of these. You're just impurities that would lead to boredom. Why don't you choose the fun way of living freely? Are you feeling down?

I don't know. It might be because they have nothing to do with me. When I'm asked like that it's hard to answer. I don't much like to talk about my motives. But surprisingly... or rather, as I expected, it's key to who am I...

Wolv

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Wolvmane  Account ID: 2994839
  • Stay within the world boundaries.
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2020, 05:47:37 am »

It's not even worth talking about, but... The so-called "hero" is just a name. In reality heroes don't exist. It's just a job, but you pretend to be some kind of benefactor doing good and bringing justice. I think people on your level can't save the world no matter how hard you try. Your efforts are useless. Great ambitions. High and mighty ideals. An inflated sense of morality. A heroic sense of justice. The fun life I'm looking for doesn't require any of these. You're just impurities that would lead to boredom. Why don't you choose the fun way of living freely? Are you feeling down?

We become heroes not because we need your approval, we are heroes because we want to. This "fun" life you're looking for is so full of disorder, living without any beacon of hope is impossible. Living in 'freedom' means that there were or are heroes who are being sacrificed for you to be free. A hero doesn't need to reach as far as saving the world or killing criminals on the street, no, you could see someone who inspires you into something good, and that someone is your hero. Your definition of heroes are twisted, you think heroes are people with powers who could and would go through everything to save someone with violence both physically and mentally, but in reality people like that is almost impossible to find. In real life, we have heroes like Mr. Beast, who promotes the #TeamTrees movement, or Leonardo DiCaprio, a celebrity that does everything he can to save the world, instead of doing everything he can to gain more fame, you can check his website here. There are MANY many more people or community that does anything good for the sake of everyone else. Of course, people like us in Heroes United are not even close to that level, but that doesn't mean that we should stop, don't you think? there are more ways of becoming a hero.
Heroes United
-> <-
Happy new year! Hope y'all have a great 2020.

miseryLORD

• SA-MP Name: miseryLORD
  • aka right_nut_of_devil
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2020, 03:50:34 pm »

text

"heroes" Are cardboard cutouts that don't deserve an ounce of sympathy because their wife or kid died. Using "trauma" as an excuse to imprison, punish or kill someone who wrongs them. Looking at the superheroes mostly. The villians are intelligent, relatable and actually deserve to express their opinions and fulfill their goals. You ask me what goals? The phony peace that heroes create will dye people with evil. A Count Devil must plunge humanity into terror! In a world with no room for survival, evil will disappear. And so will bullying, and discrimination, even war! What this world needs is not biased Justice but unbiased, absolute Evil!

If you weren't here, villains would have become the world's absolute evil. Unbiased terror scattered throughout the world that can establish real peace. Don't think that all children are waiting for heroes. There are even kids around the world waiting for a great monster to take the stage. Can you save them? Can you follow the ugly kid being picked on in the park? Villains can. They can save the whole world with terror! While humanity is fearing that monster, everyone's hearts will unite to survive. Is there any peace other than this? Can you create peace? Can you, unbiased, save the world with that flimsy cape? Do you have the means to stop the unseen tragedies? You may be strong... but so what? You may defeat villains, but can you handle it? The responsibility. Well? If you're going to defeat them then answer the question! What will you accomplish? Why will you kill them now? Do you have a sense of duty like theirs? Why are YOU a hero!?

I don't know. It might be because they have nothing to do with me. When I'm asked like that it's hard to answer. I don't much like to talk about my motives. But surprisingly... or rather, as I expected, it's key to who am I...

Wolv

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Wolvmane  Account ID: 2994839
  • Stay within the world boundaries.
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2020, 04:58:49 am »

"heroes" Are cardboard cutouts that don't deserve an ounce of sympathy because their wife or kid died. Using "trauma" as an excuse to imprison, punish or kill someone who wrongs them. Looking at the superheroes mostly. The villians are intelligent, relatable and actually deserve to express their opinions and fulfill their goals. You ask me what goals? The phony peace that heroes create will dye people with evil. A Count Devil must plunge humanity into terror! In a world with no room for survival, evil will disappear. And so will bullying, and discrimination, even war! What this world needs is not biased Justice but unbiased, absolute Evil!

If you weren't here, villains would have become the world's absolute evil. Unbiased terror scattered throughout the world that can establish real peace. Don't think that all children are waiting for heroes. There are even kids around the world waiting for a great monster to take the stage. Can you save them? Can you follow the ugly kid being picked on in the park? Villains can. They can save the whole world with terror! While humanity is fearing that monster, everyone's hearts will unite to survive. Is there any peace other than this? Can you create peace? Can you, unbiased, save the world with that flimsy cape? Do you have the means to stop the unseen tragedies? You may be strong... but so what? You may defeat villains, but can you handle it? The responsibility. Well? If you're going to defeat them then answer the question! What will you accomplish? Why will you kill them now? Do you have a sense of duty like theirs? Why are YOU a hero!?

Enough already, I've heard more than enough of what you have to say, you talk too much. You can be a villain all you want, we become heroes because it's our hobby. But I see that you have an "image of an ideal hero" inside of you, I now understand what you wanted to do. Even though you wanted this world to be filled with absolute evil, what you really wanted to be was a hero. You compromised and decided to be a villain. To bring about world peace, you took the easy route, thinking a villain's job was quicker and easier than a hero's. A villain's role is simple after all, all you had to do was defeat heroes. It's perfect for someone with no confidence like you, but you can never defeat heroes. Peace made by ruling the world with fear can't succeed as long as you can't defeat heroes. It will never work, it's absolutely impossible for you. Your compromised villainous hobby VS my serious hero hobby, even if that's all I had, I still wouldn't lose. It was a mistake to lower the hurdle right before the goal. A half-assed objective can't succeed. You can't do it with absolute evil.
Heroes United
-> <-
Happy new year! Hope y'all have a great 2020.

.Pepperoni

• SA-MP Name: .Pepperoni
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2020, 06:13:22 am »

Duh, These nerds wrote whole essays lmao.
Ask your parents to get you a life, maybe.

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2020, 06:59:25 am »

Duh, These nerds wrote whole essays lmao.
Ask your parents to get you a life, maybe.

How about you shut the f up and don't care bout this? Like, it isn't that hard unless you farming the posts.

heroes united

Spideyman

• SA-MP Name: spideyman
  • McDonalds
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2020, 02:11:12 pm »

How about you shut the f up and don't care bout this? Like, it isn't that hard unless you farming the posts.
marry me?

Hey

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2020, 02:25:49 pm »

heroes united

.Pepperoni

• SA-MP Name: .Pepperoni
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2020, 03:43:56 am »

What is up with you guys? What are you? 12?

This debate is like going up to comic-con and blaming the cosplay Thanos for the death of Captain America. And no, I can't shut up about it because you guys are a disgrace to my species.

Kraxar⠀

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Kraxar
  • /astats 2771166 - B120
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2020, 04:01:09 am »

This debate is like going up to comic-con and blaming the cosplay Thanos for the death of Captain America. And no, I can't shut up about it because you guys are a disgrace to my species.

Neither of those people above whom you called nerds and lifelesses violated any form of rule thereafter you showed up and broke two forum rules with only few sentences. Unless you have a decent, reasonable, sensable and a nice thing to say, stop interfering people's conversations with malicious intentions.
If you need help regarding server bans contact a Senior Admin
If you need help regarding forum or discord bans contact a Manager
If you want to report an admin contact a Senior Admin or Lead Admin

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2020, 07:32:48 am »

Not only that but you came into my house and broke my laptop cause I'm making cool awesome basses! You are literally one guy that I never forgive cause you ruined my dream!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:33:57 am by actual contach »

heroes united

D34DLY

• SA-MP Name: D34DLY
  • Learn from everyone but follow no one.............
Re: Heroes United - 04/03/2020
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2020, 05:38:03 pm »

In-game name:D34DLY
Slot number:32
Your favorite marvel/dc superhero:hULK
=D34DLY=              Forum Member
                           Lonely Strangers Clan

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2020, 06:31:55 am »

In-game name:D34DLY
Slot number:32
Your favorite marvel/dc superhero:hULK

lol

heroes united

D34DLY

• SA-MP Name: D34DLY
  • Learn from everyone but follow no one.............
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2020, 07:47:07 pm »

Forum Member App

In-game name:
D34DLY
Your Account ID:
Why do you want to be a supporter:
Hello There, respected HerosUnitedTeam and Uif members,Many people are thinking that why I am applying everywhere for Foum member application well I like to help every person so I find this way to help out groups (popular or non-popular group doesn't matter).Well I have noticed that your group is full of chilled members  8) and all of your members are nice and helpful.I am applying to become supporter of your group. I wish I would try my best to help you guys out in Group suggestions, votes (fair) and if you guyz need any kind of help so call me on this number  :P          D34DLY#9354 XD and I need some good friends...
Last thing thanks for the time whoever is reading.

Thank you........
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:52:10 pm by D34DLY »
=D34DLY=              Forum Member
                           Lonely Strangers Clan
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 23 queries.