UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unban request via hostile  (Read 468 times)

[ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha

• SA-MP Name: [ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha
Unban request via hostile
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:29:23 pm »

- Account Name: _Shisui.
- Account ID: 2637497
- Ban Reason: Hostile

- Motivation:

Hey guys,
For a year and 2 months I have been banned on UIF and it has been a long time since I played this server.
I had already written two unban requests, but jazz rejected me because i instommed the server and i insulted jazz.
Since I have now thought of what I have made mistakes and have often thought: "Why am I so stupid and write insults every time and why is my behavior so bad?
I've been developing myself over the last few months, noticing what I've done and why I do it.
I've been thinking about my mistakes and I admit that sometimes I go too far, even though I do not notice.
I'm always trying to improve and behave properly and imagine the situation "How do I deal with other people?" "Is that a good sentence I wrote?"
I wrote without thinking, what I write now.
But now I have learned from it and hope that you give me another chance.
I know, I often say that ... I'm really sorry.
I apologize again to all admins, what I did.

And I am sorry jazz that sometimes I write such stupid words to you and later I regret it again and again ...
Give me one chance pls. If not, then I'll wait 5 months
and I hope that I am finally get unbanned, so I can play with my friends again and have fun.
I miss the server and have never dared to enter the server because I know full well that either jazz or another admin is there and can see if an enemy player reinjoints in this server.
Since then I have not dared to enter the server, because I know exactly what kind of consequences I'll get.
I'm sorry, okay?
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend ^^
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 08:57:32 pm by [ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha »

Jazz

• Staff Supervisor
Re: Unban request via hostile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 09:22:41 pm »

Hello,

Your unban request before was denied due to you continuously ban evading back when it wasn't allowed. This of course would have a significant impact on a unban request that's hostile related in particular. I appreciate your apology, but my question to you is why would you possibly want to behave in such a way? You don't accomplish anything from doing this. It's completely unnecessary and I believe you should learn to respect others more. It's just immaturity when someone wants to be disrespectful and rude towards another person. You won't even be given a chance if you continue to act that way towards me, but it certainly has been a while now.

We want you to have fun in this server and play peacefully with your friends and enjoy the experience like others can, but you need to stop making the wrong choices. Do you think you're able to change and avoid getting yourself into these situations in the future?

[ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha

• SA-MP Name: [ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:23:35 pm »

Hello Jazz,

Thank you for your answer.
I have made many mistakes and it always went to the empty.
Now I have thought about it and have decided to continue to develop, to improve myself and to accept other people as they are.
I'm ready to play UIF and see my friends again.
I found it good that I was banned for so long because I had bad thoughts over and over again and was never ready to communicate properly with other people and play normal UIF without offending others etc.
But now I've learned from it and I'm sure that I can play UIF again and handle the other people well.
Have a nice day, thanks for reading ^^
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 05:36:18 am by [ANBU]Shisui_Uchiha »

Jazz

• Staff Supervisor
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 10:24:56 am »

Unbanned

I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself and avoid getting into trouble again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 20 queries.