UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple ideas regarding vip worlds and events in them  (Read 214 times)

Pink

• SA-MP Name: _Pink
  • Who put Bella in the wytch elm? ILL NEVER TELL
Multiple ideas regarding vip worlds and events in them
« on: October 07, 2019, 09:56:56 pm »

This suggestion is about VIP worlds, which is limited for several people on the server. But the changes im proposing are meant to benefit everyone or at least everyone wanting to participate in nice events in the future. VIPs can and some of them often make couple of events with smaller or greater success. What i mean by that is current vip world system is not designed to handle any type of event except for maybe "Simon Says" (which is, nota bene, the most common type)
For one thing, the moderation of the vip world is difficult which increases with number of players. For other thing, the tools we have are very limited and dont allow to properly make events such as hide-and-seek or "monster-vs-karts-type".

Problems with hide-and-seek
-people can see their markers and nametags
-theres no way to block animations, which allows some people to go into walls
Problems with monster-vs-karts
-players CAN turn off collisions after VIP turned them on for everyone
-manually kicking those who spawn andromadas and whatnot
Other types of events are not even remotely possible due to those limitations.
Now to the suggestions. I will try to mention them from most important in my opinion to nice-to-have ones.

1. Allow the world owner to spawn cars even when the vip world vehicles were turned off
2. Fix the problem with collision switching off by players who dont want to play fair
3. Ability to hide nametags and markers is crucial for hide and seek events and beyond
4. Disjoin commands of restricting vehicles from all vehicle removal. By that i mean there should be separate command for removing all vehicles, and for spawning restriction. That way you could moderate which cars are being spawned, and after making sure everything is okay, lock that state without losing all the vehicles. Also with this, using sketchy glitch to get a vehicle into world with vehicle spawning turned off would be a history.
5. Turning on and off vehicle weapons - possibility of dogfights
6. World owner could get helpers that would have ability to kick people from his world
7. Animation restriction command
8. Vehicle type, weapon type, god mode restriction - nice to have
9. Setting world boundry, which would autokick people beyond it - including Z axis - possibility of autokicking players in plane riding / plane ramming events
10. Autokick killed players

I know that is a lot to ask. Ive been thinking to post that for a while and i finally did. If even one thing of this list would be implemented, id be very happy. Hope you also find it useful.

Kraxar⠀

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Kraxar
  • /astats 2771166 - B120
Re: Multiple ideas regarding vip worlds and events in them
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 10:08:49 pm »

This is a huge pile of suggestions, however as an old event hoster of my own, I honestly find every suggestion reasonable and efficient for events. Positive for all of them.
NM - HM - DC

Gergi

• SA-MP Name: urt.Gergi
  • Beetle lover, AircooledmafiaLb
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 09:57:11 pm »

This will fix every issue and problem in such events. Positive

- If you own a Volkswagen Beetle, you know the meaning of life.

Kero.

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: KeRo.
  • Never Give Up.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 10:30:43 pm »

Positive.

NightMare Empire ~ THE REX

BƖade

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 10:46:04 am »

you're such a great resource for the server judging by your precious suggestions or whatever. I'm supporting all of those you mentioned just to increase the possibility to make this server even more fun to play than it used to be before.

+1

Pavel

• SA-MP Name: [RAF]Pavel_Shungin
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 09:47:00 am »

Yeah, events currently are super limited, so having more control over the VIP world would allow for more creative events.
+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.