UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samp Crash Error  (Read 104 times)

[email protected]ℝy

Samp Crash Error
« on: October 14, 2019, 11:42:06 am »

Hello everyone, can someone please help me in solving the problems.

when I run samp it says Run time error and usually samp crashed.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:14:16 pm by [email protected]ℝy »

BƖade

• Administrator
Re: Samp Crash Error
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 02:03:54 pm »

can you give more accurate further informations about your crashes? how do they manifest? & how long have they been happening for? Can you possibly send a screenshot of the errors you mentioned? make sure you consult me via discord BLADE#0430, I'll do my best to get you out of this issue.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:04:55 pm by BƖade »

[email protected]ℝy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 04:19:14 pm »

Today I have installed window 10. And after doing that (offline) Gta San. was working but there were many bug in it.Then I installed Nvidea to improve graphics .It worked but after an hour I tried to go to online (Multiplayer) and seen such an errors.

Note in simple gta san. I have changed Display graphics in game.Thats all.
Now simple gta san is working but online version is not.I have tried to fix it by reinstalling samp but all in vain,

BƖade

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 05:10:01 pm »

Today I have installed window 10. And after doing that (offline) Gta San. was working but there were many bug in it.Then I installed Nvidea to improve graphics .It worked but after an hour I tried to go to online (Multiplayer) and seen such an errors.

Note in simple gta san. I have changed Display graphics in game.Thats all.
Now simple gta san is working but online version is not.I have tried to fix it by reinstalling samp but all in vain,

Thanks for replying. I've noticed many people having trouble playing gta samp in windows 10. This might be the issue since some people play another version of gta sa which is scripted for it & that is not the original one that you usually find on steam or even on the official SA-MP San Andreas Multiplayer website(where we all have downloaded it)

I just have found possible solutions for it on the internet which is related to your current problem & the following is what you probably need to do:

"When you get this error, it usually means that you have a corrupted Windows User Profile"

1.Create a new user account. Make sure it is an administrator account.
2.Once that account is created, go into your corrupted account. (Or stay in it.)
3.Go to the corrupted account's Documents, and make sure that your Windows Explorer shows hidden/system files!
4.Copy everything in Documents except those:
Ntuser.dat
Ntuser.dat.log
Ntuser.ini

5.Go to the new account's Documents, and paste everything you recently copied into your clipboard. This will take a while!
6.Log off and log onto your new user. You may delete the corrupted account if you like.

If the issue still persists & this process doesn't work(but first, make sure you followed it accurately), then try to install your previous windows version in your pc or, again, contact me on discord so we clear this up together BLADE#0430
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:15:34 pm by BƖade »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 20 queries.