• SA-MP Name: xXAXONXx
UNBAN
« on: October 24, 2019, 03:18:47 am »

hi, i want to play, please unbann me, this was unfair bann anyways:

- Account Name: xXAXONXx
- Account ID: 3161095
- Ban Reason: toxic
- Motivation: ?

i know i was toxic, but these was an unfair bann, i got some warning messages but it is not fair to get banned forever so quick, there must be more warnings and then ban for days or weeks before an perm bann, i will not be toxic again but you cant bann me so quick so unbann me

Kylie

• Senior Administrator
  • XVI-I
Re: UNBAN
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 05:07:39 pm »

If you received some warnings and you kept doing it without caring about the outcome, the ban was more than fair.

Explain me everything that has happened and be honest with me if you wish to get any chance of getting unbanned.

xXAXONXx

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 01:44:41 am »

yes i got some warnings, but really?, perm bann unfair dudes, first 1 day ban, then week, then month or something then perm, well i got banned for insulting some guys, for trolling me well, idk if trolling is allowed but, some brazil was trolling me on race, well i was insulting brazil people and venezuela, i know, but it is not fair to got perm bann dude. Oh yes i remember i insulted 2 admins, well i know thats not allowed, but well sorry, but some guys did the same, on spanish they was saying "admin my balls" etc etc, and they didnt got banned cause a friend told me they were playing there, well, sorry, but it is not fair this ban, i think maybe for the cheaters, those cheaters i saw same guy banned and banned but for 180 minutes etc, well this is not the case but, yes, i dont do that more, but be fair banning guys that insults admins sometimes and others countrys with racism, i am almost sure that i saw 2 guys that was insulting admin or contrys, and no punishment, yes, please be fair
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:48:35 am by xXAXONXx »

Kylie

• Senior Administrator
  • XVI-I
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:12:27 pm »

You were being so toxic towards administrators and your ban was fair since you didn’t want to understand with the good manners that you were wrong and you had to change your attitude.
Judging by your words, I don’t see you regretting anything. Why should I unban you?

Additionally, bringing up arguments like “other players are breaking rules and nothing happen to them” doesn’t have anything to do with your appeal and I want to remind you that /report command exists.

xXAXONXx

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 11:48:56 pm »

ok, just said i wont insult people, so please unbann me, ill be fair

Kylie

• Senior Administrator
  • XVI-I
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 11:53:28 pm »

Unban request accepted
Considering this is your first ban, I give you a chance. Avoid insulting or provoking staff members next time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 20 queries.