UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF SA-MP server IP: play.uifserver.net:7776

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Unban #5  (Read 1515 times)

100%Legit

• SA-MP Name: ......
Unban #5
« on: October 24, 2019, 04:33:17 pm »

Account name: me33
Account id: 2999123
Reason: Hostile Intentions Towards UIF
Motivation: Dear UIF admins / Bmods / members ,

These last 4 months have allowed me to finally gather all the pieces from my Unban , I still believe I have done nothing wrong and my unban(s) have been handled with unfairness as I wasn't allowed to be heard or even considered.
 Ban evader? yes , Hostile : I don't think so , I only evaded because I believed there was no more hope and I was sinking into depression and lost a lot of peoples to the Hostile tag , too much for me to count.
I have got my hands on what I believe is proof that my ban was framed and my intentions were purely nothing of a hostile , and which also backs up the fact that my ban was framed.
Whoever is reading this unban , take a seat and prepare some Juice for yourself while you make sense of the upcoming Pictures , If one's memory is correct , Gergi or urt.Gergi was the person who called me out for my fake account but ever wonder how he knew to begin with?
https://imgur.com/a/xRdOgKo
these pictures and the conversation in them haven't been modified or edited , I did sometimes have contact with Anthony c00l , that doesn't mean I am him or happen to posses any hostile intentions , I'm just a fricking teenager playing a game , I never go around trashtalking , I'm not that type to begin with.
I get I was suspected after my discord ban but that is no reason to out of the blue ban my ingame account and straight up ignore every post I posted in the forums , how would you all feel if this is happening to you?
I would also like to have my forum unbanned , I did a mistake by evading I am truly saddened things went this way and I would like to change them.
Forum account: http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?action=profile;u=33333
For BMods: Please consider accepting this post into the forums.
me33
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:35:19 pm by 100%Legit »
Newbies cannot reply to messages o uif forum , if you need me Please contact my discord

me33#3162

Kylie

• Senior Administrator
  • XVI-I
Re: Unban #5
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 04:58:58 pm »

Unban request denied

CUCK Classic

• Head of Staff
  • SA-MP Name: CUCK_Classic
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 07:27:47 pm »

For those that are unaware, how about you bring us all up to speed on what got you banned and not neccesarily why you should be unbanned.

100%Legit

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 06:00:31 pm »

For those that are unaware, how about you bring us all up to speed on what got you banned and not neccesarily why you should be unbanned.
Well , this is easily stated , I was lied to about someone was trying to ddos UIF's forums so I did a bad approach and created fake accounts which I tried to warn with but Gergi got info and exposed me leading to this , plus I have never seen an unban where I am not allowed to mention why I should be unbanned,  does it make sense CUCK_Classic?
also the ban was also given by the term hostile , If I was that, then what made you hesitate the forum ban?
you only forum banned when I tried a fresh start. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:36:34 pm by 100%Legit »
Newbies cannot reply to messages o uif forum , if you need me Please contact my discord

me33#3162

CUCK Classic

• Head of Staff
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 09:10:08 pm »

Well , this is easily stated , I was lied to about someone was trying to ddos UIF's forums so I did a bad approach and created fake accounts which I tried to warn with but Gergi got info and exposed me leading to this
I've got a better idea. Tell someone about it directly.

I have never seen an unban where I am not allowed to mention why I should be unbanned,  does it make sense CUCK_Classic?
No, it has been a couple of months and i'm sure people have forgotten or not known about what happened, so it is best to explain what happened and then explain why you should be unbanned.

also the ban was also given by the term hostile , If I was that, then what made you hesitate the forum ban?
you only forum banned when I tried a fresh start. 
If you don't want a chance to prove you should be unbanned, I can deny it, ban you, and get on with my day.

100%Legit

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 03:56:50 pm »

If you don't want a chance to prove you should be unbanned, I can deny it, ban you, and get on with my day.

Of course I would love a chance to prove I deserve the unban.
I know I have done a lot of stupid actions and behaviours since early 2018 , I cannot deny the ban log I have is massive , I can only accept that time changes people , and I learn from my mistakes.
Yes my approach was stupid and i don't know what I was thinking when I not only decided to do it , but also decided to leak my true identity,  I cannot deny how stupid that was but i have also decided to evade was just the cherry on top of my problems.
My actions were stupid but my intentions were pure , I would never wish evil among my worst enemies,  I would like a chance in UiF's community to try and redeem myself of my horrible past and have a chance without it chasing after me.
I do in fact appreciate after Kylie denied the unban that you replied to at least hear me out.

me33#3162

CUCK Classic

• Head of Staff
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 09:23:02 pm »

The SA and Management team will reply here with their votes which will decide if you deserve to be unbanned.

Kylie

• Senior Administrator
  • XVI-I
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 10:19:08 pm »

From my side, I donít think you deserve to get unbanned and the reason is you tried to fool everyone by creating a new account and you thought it could be a genial idea, but it revealed to be the opposite.

If you are innocent as you state to be, you had to prove it from the moment you got banned instead of escaping from it. Also letís not forget your terrible ban history and my vote is negative.

Shifter

• Lead Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 12:36:05 am »

You decided to take the wrong way more than once. It's like when you stole from someone and got yourself as a suspect and after that you killed someone and keep running from the chase, and at the end you will just get the worse punishment, you could've get a light punishment if you don't evade. What I am trying to say is from the beginning you don't make things get better but worse. Yes, we all are human, and they do mistake, but if they do the same mistake over and over again it will just make you satisfied but just for a while. Because I believe that human can change, i will go for Positive.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:38:11 am by Shifter »

Rowan

• Lead Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 01:57:49 am »

I believe everyone deserves a second chance as long as they have learned and changed from their mistakes. I may be wrong, but you seem to have learned from your mistakes. Even though acknowledging it and being willing to take responsibility for your actions does not mean you are reformed, it is definitely a step in the right direction.

In regard to the situation you find yourself in, it is entirely your fault and you deserve every bit of it. What you did was stupid, and to make things even worse, you thought it would be a good idea to evade your ban multiple times. Consequently, you ended up with a harsher punishment, when you could have been allowed back on the server had you been honest with us from the start.

In spite of all this, I think you should be given another chance.

DarkShine

• Manager
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2019, 02:13:14 am »

I agree with Rowan, I think you deserve another chance.

CombatArmor

• Lead Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2019, 03:04:44 am »

I agree with Rowan as well, I think you should be given another chance.

Kraxar⠀

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Kraxar
  • /astats 2771166 - B120
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2019, 03:19:31 am »

I can type a list of your stupid actions and mistakes over this comment section but it would be waste of time as they're almost known by everybody. You've done very unacceptable things, which one of them got you banned at last. However, I really believe that time can change people. You do sound like you regretted of your actions, your mistakes, your past and you are looking for a chance to turn the page. I want to give you that chance, which is why I'm voting positive. Either way, the chance you are desperately asking for, can be given by us and can easily be taken by us as well. I hope you won't prove us wrong.
NM - HM - DC

Heede

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Heede
  • Mind of a hustler, Heart of a king.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2019, 05:04:14 am »

People who are toxic in their behavior only learn when they are forced to face the consequences of their actions. It really depends on the magnitude of the situation, and what you did. However, I can observe the phenomenon of true remorse from your motivation and  looking on the positive side of it. I'm considering the possibility of you changing and standing by your words. I support your return.
For any assistance: Send a message / Add on discord "Heede#0100"

Royal_.

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2019, 09:16:00 am »

I agree with rowan too ,i believe that you are really changed and deserve another chance. My vote is positive.
ShubhamXRoya
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 20 queries.