Author Topic: Unban  (Read 163 times)

Cico_Truman

• SA-MP Name: Cico_Truman
Unban
« on: October 25, 2019, 11:04:35 pm »

- Account Name: Cico_Truman

- Account ID: 2949300

- Ban Reason: advertising

- Motivation: Alright,the thing is i didnt play on this server for quite some time i could say,and honestly i never ever really was advertising another server on the UIF.I played last like about a week or two ago and,well i was only driving around...and well thats all,just driving around having standard fun. So i didnt play UIF,neither did i even turn on SA-MP for about two weeks from the last time i played,and know when i got to the login screen,boom banned for advertsisng even do i wasnt.Maybe it was a mistake from you guys,but please i havent done anything wrong,please unban me.

Sincerely Cico

Kraxar⠀

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Kraxar
  • /astats 2771166 - B120
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 03:13:25 pm »

I couldn't find anything related to your account in the ban logs. Do you have any kind of VPN/IP changer software turned on while joining the server? If yes, then turn it off and try to join again. Restarting your router might help to solve the situation as well. Let me know by replying to this topic.
NM - HM - DC

Kraxar⠀

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Kraxar
  • /astats 2771166 - B120
Re: Unban
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 01:07:14 pm »

Denied due to failure to respond.
NM - HM - DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 20 queries.