UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF SA-MP server IP: play.uifserver.net:7776

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 1001 times)

киса

Unban request
« on: November 01, 2019, 06:28:01 am »

- Account Name: kisa_

- Account ID: 2383313

- Ban Reason: GFMP copycat server

- Motivation: so let me start of beginning, I was inactive when everything happened, how I used to be BMW leader or just part of the group other leaders pinned a link of that discord server, everyone joined so I did the same. I knew that something like that gonna happen and that people will get ban on UIF, but as I said I was inactive and I didn't realise what I'm doing. So lately I found out that I'm banned and nothing, I just moved on, I didn't care at all, I've registered myself on forum and used it once, I don't own any ig account there. Why I'm posting an unban request is because I'm here for a long time, never used to be in *huge *  troubles I had some mistakes and I learned a lot from them, I'm currently still inactive by my ip u can see that I'm not at home for a really long time, I apologise for what I have done towards UIF. So I would be happy if you give me a first and last chance to get unban and to log in someday and to *hang out * meanwhile play with people I used to do that. I'm not thinking to play like before but If I have a chance to sit in front of pc I'd like to join on UIF server. Thanks.

fSc - bmw - 187

DarkShine

• Manager
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:09:04 pm »

Unbanned.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.