UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF SA-MP server IP: play.uifserver.net:7776

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadow Assassins  (Read 4786 times)

smail

• SA-MP Name: izzoG
Re: Shadow Assassins
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2020, 05:14:30 pm »

IG-name: izzoG
previous names:MaZZaro
previous groups: lonly stranger i left it becuse it russian group [i dont speak RuS]
Account id:3004583
MOTIVATION:hello my ig name is izzog but my real name is ismail im here today wrighting this app to join the legendery group sA[shadow assasin] im pro player+ active member i know 2shoots and cbug i want to join this group because i saw something.this group work as one man it united members in avrey thinG gwars gz ex .... and this group respect eachother, friendly.i want to build a rolation ship withe these ossam members of sA because im friendly and respectfull toO.i hope you guys accept me as member in this unstoptebel group. withe all my respect izzoG :)
photo stats: please copy the link: https://imgur.com/a/X7C2kiQ
they laught at your dreams.and then they ask you how did you success dont let haters drag you down you are better then them

23i.Volcano

• SA-MP Name: Everything With 23
  • 23i~TrC
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2020, 05:26:38 pm »

previous groups: lonly stranger i left it becuse it russian group [i dont speak RuS]
MOTIVATION:hello my ig name is izzog but my real name is ismail im here today wrighting this app to join the legendery group sA[shadow assasin] im pro player+ active member i know 2shoots and cbug i want to join this group because i saw something.this group work as one man it united members in avrey thinG gwars gz ex .... and this group respect eachother, friendly.i want to build a rolation ship withe these ossam members of sA because im friendly and respectfull toO.i hope you guys accept me as member in this unstoptebel group. withe all my respect izzoG :)

smail

« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2020, 06:05:59 pm »

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:41:48 pm by smail »
they laught at your dreams.and then they ask you how did you success dont let haters drag you down you are better then them

Haytham

• SA-MP Name: HaythamK
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2020, 06:15:49 pm »

smail

« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2020, 06:42:11 pm »

Ryzen

• SA-MP Name: Ryzen_
  • Stay on Forever Heart
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2020, 02:46:41 am »

Negative

Discord: Ryzen#5069

Brielle

• Over it...
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2020, 02:50:53 am »

Bad app. Edit it
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 02:52:33 am by Brielle »

spac

• SA-MP Name: [M4D]spac
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2020, 07:24:45 am »

DENIED. Try again after 2 weeks, if you are still interested.

[Q]aidul

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2020, 08:29:04 am »

FORUM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

In-game Name: [Q]aidul
Previous Name(S): ShAeroz, Aeroz, etc (too many names which I forgot)
In-game Group: Indonesian Shooters
Have you ever been banned? (Be honest): Yes, one time for score farming in Derby on 2017
Motivation: Hello everyone. As you can see, I would like to support the Shadow Assasins by creating a forum membership application here in the forum as it is a qualified team and well ahead with mature and skilled players. You guys are awesome, and I'd love to be connected with you in some way, and one of the best ways to do that is by being a forum member. I intend to help a lot here, and I preferred to make this application to obtain a greater preference in this group. I'm not that good at motivations, really, but I plan to be very useful here. I want to develop beautiful moments with your group members because they look nice.

That's all for my motivation. Thank you for reading!

Member of:
Indonesian Shooters

Supporter of:
Hall of Malevolence ★ Nightmare Empire ★ The Resurrection Crew ★ Shadow Assassins

23i.Volcano

• SA-MP Name: Everything With 23
  • 23i~TrC
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2020, 09:19:42 am »

Have you ever been banned? (Be honest): Yes, one time for score farming in Derby on 2017
Motivation: Hello everyone. As you can see, I would like to support the Shadow Assasins by creating a forum membership application here in the forum as it is a qualified team and well ahead with mature and skilled players. You guys are awesome, and I'd love to be connected with you in some way, and one of the best ways to do that is by being a forum member. I intend to help a lot here, and I preferred to make this application to obtain a greater preference in this group. I'm not that good at motivations, really, but I plan to be very useful here. I want to develop beautiful moments with your group members because they look nice.

+1,good guy

Jones

• SA-MP Name: Ko$Ter
  • NF
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2020, 09:29:11 am »

+1 good guy and good application

~The Resurrection Crew~

Ryzen

• SA-MP Name: Ryzen_
  • Stay on Forever Heart
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2020, 09:48:51 am »

This good guy can be deserved as forum member +1

Discord: Ryzen#5069

Marslin_

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2020, 09:56:28 am »

positive.

The Resurrection Crew
Leader

Krull

• SA-MP Name: 23i.Krull
  • /astats 2839844
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2020, 10:00:14 am »

+1 reasons above
Master Controllers

V I K I N G S

The Old School

TiS / Z4 / NC / T$F

@Yeick :-*

CrackedApple

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2020, 11:31:43 am »

Mature and overall experienced guy. Positive

The Resurrection Crew Head Leader
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 23 queries.