UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Author Topic: Feel The Epicness┋感受  (Read 22360 times)

Heaven with UIF

• SA-MP Name: HeavenUIF
Re: Feel The Epicness [FORUM GROUP]
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2020, 01:39:08 PM »

Forum name: -
Discord ID: Anders#1084
Would you join us Discord server?: :flushed: Yes
Why do you want to join this forum group? Yes
Forum name: spac
Discord ID: spac#2000
Would you join us Discord server?: Of course
Why do you want to join this forum group? Yes, I want to have fun and make new friend here.
Chance +1

Main Acc Retrieved

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2020, 01:49:57 PM »

For Anders, -1 wtf dude put some efforts

For spac, sorry bro but i must give you an.... positive one. pls remove colors on it, looks gay.

What did he do? I see no advertisements over here and also in our discord itself..

bro, plez read it 66969696004938282183883 times.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:56:41 PM by Yuno »

xiann

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 01:51:05 PM »

+1 reason above

" Poor are those who have eyes but cannot see."

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2020, 01:52:43 PM »

Forum name: -
Discord ID: Anders#1084
Would you join us Discord server?: :flushed: Yes
Why do you want to join this forum group? Yes

beri sory andrrs but gon deny u if you didn't put effort on this app

Forum name: spac
Discord ID: spac#2000
Would you join us Discord server?: Of course
Why do you want to join this forum group? Yes, I want to have fun and make new friend here.

I could accept u but since the app looks messy, maybe fix it
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:54:51 PM by contach »

heroes united

Naughty Dog

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2020, 01:57:23 PM »

"The end is where we begin"

SheUsedYou

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2020, 01:57:42 PM »

Forum name: Delusional
Discord ID: Josiah#1334
Would you join us Discord server?: already joined in.
Why do you want to join this forum group? Hello everyone. Something that makes you feel so much, you cry, scream, or exhibit another emotion that a reserved human being may take as a sign of insanity. (Those who feel know better.) the only possible word to describe even in the smallest bit for the experience of YLC. a word with no other meaning then the most extreme amazing crazy kewl Jesus High experience like ever.Me and the boys when we find the last eye of ender on minecraft, how epic.

So, basically, when i was about 12 or so (i don't even remember anymore how old i was to be honest) i watched the Return of the King for the first time, and i have to say, the scene when Rohirrim the gather up in front of the Mordor horde particularly stroke me as the best i've ever seen (to date) in the movie industry. During the whole scene, from the start of the speech to the end of the march, i had, as i imagine a lot of people did as well, waves of shivers going over my body. But that's not the weird part. During the "death" part of the speech and the start of the march (particularly when then blow the horns) i could literally feel some sort of feeling in my chest. It really unsettled me and i honestly though i was having a heart attack (i was very young and had very little idea of what a real heart attack could, should or would feel like). I should say though that it was the strongest physical feeling i have ever felt. It was stronger than...oh well, the strongest orgasm i had (sorry, but it's the only thing i could compare it to) and rather enjoyable too.

Since then, i've had this happen to me a lot of times, but never quite so strong. The only time it might've compared to it was in the movie the Dark Knight Rises, during the scene when Batman first appears. I was in an IMAX cinema, the really strong volume, the Dark Knight music theme that went off then and the fact the only thing i could see was the screen really made me feel like i was there, and i had that feeling again.

People say rage is the strongest short-term emotion a person can feel. But it doesn't compare, one bit, to what i have felt alongside the emotion of epicness. The moments when you're so angry you actually try to grind your teeth together to eliminate the pressure and suppress the anger, when you feel like you could wreck your whole room, don't compare to this. I feel like i'd be saying the same thing even without the weird physical feelings i get during epic moments. Anyway, i made this thread because i'm wondering if there is anyone out here who's felt the same thing as me during epic moments, particularly the feeling i get in my chest.

Thank.

bad regards,
Delusion

Naughty Dog

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2020, 02:17:25 PM »

app
Hello Delusional,

The mid summer day sun burned bight on the back of my body. I have been working all day on my house, when all of a sudden it started to become darker. Night has finally begun to settle in as I rush to finish my house before the creepers come out. My fear of them has deepened , sense a day ago. I was looking for stuff to make my house, when all of a sudden a sound startled me, a hissing sound. I turned to see I was face to face with a creeper. My eyes widened as i started to slowly move away from it. I turned fast and started to run, I was too afraid to look behind me. When I was far away I looked back. The creeper was right there face to face again, then all of a sudden the creeper exploded, leaving me laying on the ground, pain taking over my body. It took all night at a friends house to recover.

I finally finished my house, tiered from a long days worth of work. I was laying on my bed trying to sleep, sleep took over me quiet fast. I was soundly asleep. When all of a sudden a weird sound awoken me, the faint sound of screaming people. I looked out my window trying to find what made the sound. Everything was covered in darkness, nothing was visible. Then a small light cot my eyes. I left my house and started for the light, slowly, timidly. When I got closer I knottiest that the light was a small fire burning in the darkness. I sat beside the fire and just watched the flames burn.

As I sat in the quiet darkness, the fear swept into my mind, making it hard to find peace. My breathing became weaker as the thoughts raged in my head. I started to look around at the darkness, hoping for more light. As I was looking, I realized a bush, I just stared at it, as soon as I started to stare, a pare of light purple eyes stared back at me. The eyes looked deep into my soul, exposing me to everything in this dark covered world. No matter how hard I tried I could not stop staring, my eyes fixated on the purple orbs in the bush.

The eyes belonged to an enderman, but when I realized this it was too late. My body became weaker, as my site began to blur. I was afraid of the darkness, and now I am surrounded by it, the cold darkness. The pain covered my body as I lay here hoping for someone to come and save me, but I know no one was going to come. I just lay here alone, and hoping for something that did not exist in this dark world.

No one knows what the Enderman are, or how they feel. But, I do. I know the world that they live in. I've seen that darkness.

Don't fear the Enderman, pity them!

+1 Good Luck!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:24:26 PM by Strease »

Main Acc Retrieved

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2020, 02:30:54 PM »

Forum name: Delusional
Discord ID: Josiah#1334
Would you join us Discord server?: already joined in.
Why do you want to join this forum group? Hello everyone. Something that makes you feel so much, you cry, scream, or exhibit another emotion that a reserved human being may take as a sign of insanity. (Those who feel know better.) the only possible word to describe even in the smallest bit for the experience of YLC. a word with no other meaning then the most extreme amazing crazy kewl Jesus High experience like ever.Me and the boys when we find the last eye of ender on minecraft, how epic.

So, basically, when i was about 12 or so (i don't even remember anymore how old i was to be honest) i watched the Return of the King for the first time, and i have to say, the scene when Rohirrim the gather up in front of the Mordor horde particularly stroke me as the best i've ever seen (to date) in the movie industry. During the whole scene, from the start of the speech to the end of the march, i had, as i imagine a lot of people did as well, waves of shivers going over my body. But that's not the weird part. During the "death" part of the speech and the start of the march (particularly when then blow the horns) i could literally feel some sort of feeling in my chest. It really unsettled me and i honestly though i was having a heart attack (i was very young and had very little idea of what a real heart attack could, should or would feel like). I should say though that it was the strongest physical feeling i have ever felt. It was stronger than...oh well, the strongest orgasm i had (sorry, but it's the only thing i could compare it to) and rather enjoyable too.

Since then, i've had this happen to me a lot of times, but never quite so strong. The only time it might've compared to it was in the movie the Dark Knight Rises, during the scene when Batman first appears. I was in an IMAX cinema, the really strong volume, the Dark Knight music theme that went off then and the fact the only thing i could see was the screen really made me feel like i was there, and i had that feeling again.

People say rage is the strongest short-term emotion a person can feel. But it doesn't compare, one bit, to what i have felt alongside the emotion of epicness. The moments when you're so angry you actually try to grind your teeth together to eliminate the pressure and suppress the anger, when you feel like you could wreck your whole room, don't compare to this. I feel like i'd be saying the same thing even without the weird physical feelings i get during epic moments. Anyway, i made this thread because i'm wondering if there is anyone out here who's felt the same thing as me during epic moments, particularly the feeling i get in my chest.

Thank.

bad regards,
Delusion

too much efforts, +

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2020, 02:34:50 PM »

noob application

Dear, Delusional

90% of what you mention are only achievements or contributions that giorno does in the fighting, is the only thing you consider important to be a good protagonist, is it really the only thing that matters to you? , You do not talk about their facets, contrasts, personality, development, connections, etc., you only focus on their contributions in battles.

The problem with giorno is his personality and as araki overlaps over all the gang and this is contrasted with your comment and as you can see giorno always has the answer of everything and does not let the other characters have time to develop, always has Be the one who has the answer to the situation or hit the final blow, not to mention that stoic "personality" that is so bad. Even those minuscule references to his soft lineage (which could be explored more to give a more unique touch to the character) were wasted not to take importance and only to make a small reference in his combat with GD.

"defeats the antagonist by himself after becoming the strongest stand user in the entire series" <Sure because requiem was such an intelligent way to eliminate an enemy with as much potential as diavolo, since in doing so unbalanced araki did not find a way for it His "good protagonist can beat him using the cunning as he has been doing the whole series no?".

Requiem is an asspull (that have been fighting the last 8 chapters to get the arrow, it does NOT justify the fact that the requiem de giorno is so unbalanced comparing it with SCR (which proves that araki put giorno in an obscene amount of plot armor ) And is a terrible way to waste a promising villain as a diavolol.

"and then finally achieves his goal of becoming the boss of Passione. bad protagonist indeed."<Sure after killing all those who got in their way, losing 70% of your group to achieve an egoistic dream. Bad protagonist indeed.

Anyways, doesn't matter but you seems good guy! So, I accepted your application.

heroes united

oatdrips frontliner.

• is
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2020, 03:12:31 PM »

Forum name: chi
Discord ID: far2zzi#6388
Would you join us Discord server?: yes please i have no friend
Why do you want to join this forum group?: i want to join this forum group because i don't have any forum group before and i want to join one, and i need some friends because i have no friend :( please be my friend :( , i want to have friends that playing samp together and build house together :( , and maybe i can play with my new friends in this forum group :( , we talk in discord :(
博学之,审问之,慎思之,明辨之,笃行之。

actual contach

• from beyond!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2020, 03:17:38 PM »

Forum name: chi
Discord ID: far2zzi#6388
Would you join us Discord server?: yes please i have no friend
Why do you want to join this forum group?: i want to join this forum group because i don't have any forum group before and i want to join one, and i need some friends because i have no friend :( please be my friend :( , i want to have friends that playing samp together and build house together :( , and maybe i can play with my new friends in this forum group :( , we talk in discord :(

As an archaeologist, it appears that you are Blackpink fan. As you may know, explain us why you are big fan of Blackpink?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 03:19:10 PM by contach »

heroes united

oatdrips frontliner.

• is
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2020, 03:28:58 PM »

As an archaeologist, it appears that you are Blackpink fan. As you may know, explain us why you are big fan of Blackpink?

i was filled a quiz that called "WOW, CHECK THIS OUT AND FIND OUT WHO IS YOUR BIAS!" and it appears one of BTS members name
so i restart it until i got a gurl name and i got Blackpink yey!

its 2016. :(
博学之,审问之,慎思之,明辨之,笃行之。

Elios Zanquen

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »

I could accept u but since the app looks messy, maybe fix it
Where does it look messy  :'(

Heaven with UIF

• SA-MP Name: HeavenUIF
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2020, 04:34:37 PM »

Naughty Dog

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »

@spac, colors are fucked my eyes up. damn remove em' plz. +1

@chi, you have a decent english skill and a good sense of humour but unfortunately no kpop allowed here!!nnn :D :D

ngl, i'll go with -1n't

regards
strease
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:32:22 PM by Strease »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.