UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Feel The Epicness [FORUM GROUP]  (Read 6463 times)

goldenkoala

• Administrator
  • sA - TRC
Re: Feel The Epicness [FORUM GROUP]
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2020, 05:02:05 pm »

BLACKPINK FAN :(
bro u racingst

Hello rishandsomeboy, please allow me straighten this;

BLACKPINK's journey has been relatively short so far, having only debuted in August 2016, but their influence has been nothing short of inspiring. It has been utterly amazing to watch the journey of BLACKPINK unfold and the ladies show no signs of letting the momentum slowdown and looks to be a force for years to come.

yes bro as a die hard fan i agree with those reasons <3
+1
IS
博学之,审问之,慎思之,明辨之,笃行之。

Yuno

• SA-MP Name: UIFYuno
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2020, 05:13:16 pm »

bro u racingst

+1
why the fuf u voted urself u nibbro, so i'll go wit Natural
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:14:56 pm by Yuno »
Joined in build 82 (2012)
Former UIF Administrator (2014 - 2015)

contach

• dubstep looking fresh doe
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2020, 05:17:36 pm »

Forum name: chi
Discord ID: far2zzi#6388
Would you join us Discord server?: yes please i have no friend
Why do you want to join this forum group?: i want to join this forum group because i don't have any forum group before and i want to join one, and i need some friends because i have no friend :( please be my friend :( , i want to have friends that playing samp together and build house together :( , and maybe i can play with my new friends in this forum group :( , we talk in discord :(

We appreciated you being energetic when it comes to this application but sadly since we don't allow K-POP in this group I guess I might have gonna deny you. Probably instant deny. Our goal is to discriminate Blackpink as much as possible but since you are die-hard Blackpink fan and not relatively into underground dubstep scene.

In conclusion, I will accept and deny you at a same time.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:26:12 pm by contach »

indonesian shooters - heroes united - dead horse industries

HeavenUIF

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Heaven_
  • 🕵️
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2020, 05:28:20 pm »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:32:53 pm by Heaven_ »

Indonesian Shooters - Leader
BMW & TCF Member
Hall of Malevolence - Forum Member

contach

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2020, 05:29:23 pm »

Let's move on, being a blackpink fan doesn't matters but it MATTERS since it matters because it matters and you should know everything matters. Application Acceptedn't. Okay.

That's right, my stand Heaven's Door!

About spac's application, I don't know. Why am I focusing on damn motivation when it comes to it but you seems like a decent guy overall (Application accepted)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:35:32 pm by contach »

Dames

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 05:35:01 pm »

Forum name: Dames
Discord ID: Dames#8399
Would you join us Discord server?: Yes
Why do you want to join this forum group? I used to be a forum member of few groups last year but now I'm in no group, the reason is I went inactive a couple of months so I missed activity checks and other groups were dead when I came back. I'm not really playing the game so much like I used to but I want to involve in something fun related to uif. It would be cool to hangout with you guys on discord and discuss about something everyday. I also like the very first sentence of the information.

goldenkoala

• Administrator
  • sA - TRC
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2020, 05:38:59 pm »

We appreciated you being energetic when it comes to this application but sadly since we don't allow K-POP in this group I guess I might have gonna deny you. Probably instant deny. Our goal is to discriminate Blackpink as much as possible but since you are die-hard Blackpink fan and not relatively into underground dubstep scene.

In conclusion, I will accept and deny you at a same time.
don't deny me bro :(
we can mix dubstep and blackpink songs :(
IS
博学之,审问之,慎思之,明辨之,笃行之。

Strease

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2020, 05:39:51 pm »

+1
wait wtf, i never said that. this is unexpected man, fr!
big forever permanetly -1 >:(

@dames, temppaca yus boi you must be here! +1
accidental citizen'

Nightmare Empire

Last Edit: Today at 00:00:00 am by Strease

HeavenUIF

• Administrator
  • 🕵️
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2020, 05:43:57 pm »

@dames +1
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:47:36 pm by Heaven_ »

BMW & TCF Member

contach

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2020, 05:53:33 pm »

Forum name: Dames
Discord ID: Dames#8399
Would you join us Discord server?: Yes
Why do you want to join this forum group? I used to be a forum member of few groups last year but now I'm in no group, the reason is I went inactive a couple of months so I missed activity checks and other groups were dead when I came back. I'm not really playing the game so much like I used to but I want to involve in something fun related to uif. It would be cool to hangout with you guys on discord and discuss about something everyday. I also like the very first sentence of the information.

Oh wow, you actually came back tempacca! Long time no see!
I, as a creator of Feel The Epicness I'm proudly accepting this application.

Welcome to the club!

@dames +1

Gamers, rise up! We invaded the recent post section!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:54:48 pm by contach »

HeavenUIF

• Administrator
  • 🕵️
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2020, 05:40:04 am »

Do something interesting

BMW & TCF Member

contach

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2020, 07:05:45 am »

Do something interesting

Alright, one day our dream will come true!

spac

• sA
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2020, 07:15:57 am »

Alright, one day our dream will come true!
Nothing is impossible!  >:( :-[

epicenter

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2020, 09:29:10 am »

Forum name:epicenter
Discord ID:yes
Would you join us Discord server?:yes
Why do you want to join this forum group?

According to big smoke's life story and the way he treated life there are several reasons why you should stick to his famous quote whic is;

"We are blessed, AND cursed. As the book says: there is one time to have a good laugh, and one time to blubber. If you can eat your food, while everybody loses theirs, you straight, homie."

If you treat this life in a way that other people do you are definitely a loser, get a job, buy a car, find a girlfriend and at the end die like everybody else... You can always be different, life is not always doing certain things that a whole bunch of so called mainstream people do. You might think staying at home and playing games is just the worst thing to do while everyone else is running for their life but ure wrong. Live the moment.
You can stay at home, just like I do, you can drink cola and junk food, have lots of acnes on ur face and sit next to ur windows to smoke time to time, It's all good. There is no need to be embarrassed by it, you are different and that's what it counts. Sometimes seeing other friends who were ur classmate or friends at the time u were 15/16 is horrible, seeing them in general is not, but seeing that they are 20 like you but you have nothing while they already got enough of this life to pose. Anyways let's stick to the main subject why would anyone want to do that? what's the point of being "careless" ? Well you won't understsnd this unless u feel it by yourself. Wait for the right time, the right moment and u will see everything u should. Everyone gets a car, a house and a blowjob, sooner rather than later so might as well stop blaming urself for not having a life like "Everyone" cuz as I have already mentioned, there's more to life than that. Lets stick to the reason why I am here trying to be a part of your group. You know It's always hard to feel the Epicness because not all of your organs cant handle such a huge and massive shock which causes lots of mental illness such as not being able to ejaculate normally. So you gotta be really careful and slow it down, you must feel the Epicness in a smooth way, smooth as butter indeed. Dont you be worried, we'll get to that too. Back in the old days when I was 7-8 I made a huge mistake in my life, I tried to feel the Epicness in the wrong way and you know what happened? I lost half of one of my fingers but thanks to the doctors they put it back and made it look normal. I was dumb, I needed to Feel The Epicness so I put my finger under my bicycle's chain and suddenly moved my feet while i was driving it... I fell off and realized I can't move my right hand and it pains me so hard that I wanted to die at that moment. Mom runs to me and screams for help in a night that not even animals are awake, cold and dark, lights were too annoying and I could see the way that I was losing blood! Hooefully a car comes by and hears my mom screaming, 2 young men jump out of the car and one of them tries to move the pedal of my bicycle slowly so he can free my fingers from the chain. He did it! They put me in their car, my mom sat in back seats /w me and my fingers were covered with tissues, all I could notice was blood kicking, jumping, raping, slaughtering my fingers. I lost a lot of blood but that wasnt the only thing, I lost half of a finger and the shape of the other one. However I woke up the next day and saw my fingers covered with a bandage, I never knew that what was happening under the bandage but the pain was killing me. Hours after that, a doctor came and said we need to clean ur wound from bacteria and all that stuff, they removed the bandage and I saw my fingers, I was scared! I thought there would be no finger for the rest of my life but thankfully I lost enough size to be recovered. Years passed and I can feel something in there when its cold, but the fact is I have them, and thats good.

13 years passed, I am almost 21 now and that night flashes in my brain time to time.

There you go, that's how it looks like. No you can't see it, no one can. But I appreciate my fingers so much that you will never know. Even though I use them to do unepic stuff but still love them. That's how you treat a part that's been taken from you but at the same time brought back.

My last message is do not ever try to feel the epicness even tho people like wacky wack try to fool u on the internet, peace.

BETTER REST IN PEACE BOI

HeavenUIF

• Administrator
  • 🕵️
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2020, 09:37:25 am »

Neutral

BMW & TCF Member
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.