• el
Re: Fl4sH
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2020, 07:31:18 AM »

Good luck

._.

Libelula

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2020, 12:08:21 AM »

One my favorites group in this new generation of crews, good luck !

Lavitra.

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Lavitra.
  • Since build 123 | Admin since 09-09-20
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2020, 06:56:51 PM »

- Nickname: Nightrider

- Account ID: 2860626

- How old are you? 15 years (D.O.B 12-05-2004)

- Where are you from? India

- Languages you understand and speak fluently: English (Hindi obviously being Indian but it doesn't matter)

- Tell us about yourself: Greetings everyone!
Myself Lavitra, can call me Nightrider. I have been playing this game for the last 4-5 years. For the first 1-2 years, I was a total noob, even after playing for 2 years! I used to do shit on Deathmatching, always thought that Derby did not work, because whenever I joined, the match was just going on! Then I began making friends and soon I realized that I can be good on everything! Till then I only had got a good playtime score of around 200, but after learning new skills about the game, I tried my best in all modes. But still I hated duel and deathmatch, cause I did not know about 2 shot and all. I thought I will stop playing, but then the PTP mode came in and I began loving it. Soon, I came in contact with the current legend Milos_Flash, and guys, at that time, he was on the 8th position in the top PTP scores. I kept on playing with Milos_Flash on PTP and I improved on everything. I also joined a group named =Fury of Furious= and made a lot of friends there. But then, game crashed in August 2018 and I was never able to repair my game until January last year. I come back and now I see that I have not been kicked from the group because all others became inactive and I have been left behind in the scores for a long time and since January I have been playing continuously till now and enjoying UIF. In the mean time, I and one of my group friend together rebranded the group with the name Happy Enigma but our efforts went in vain. The fun has reached its peak with the Cops and Robbers mode. And I hope to keep enjoying the game.

- Rate your shooting skills from 1 to 10 (optional): 4/10

- Rate your driving skills from 1 to 10 (optional): 8/10

- Previous groups you've been in, or if you are currently in a group, why leaving
it for Fl4sH?
Currently I am in the group Happy Enigma, which I myself rebranded and tried my best on getting it back on track, but due to my a-bit-poor shooting skills, I cannot get it back on track, and my friends i.e. group members too are not online for long periods. I want to be in an active group now, cause I have lost hope with my old group and I don't wanna put any more efforts in it. That's why I am leaving it.

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?
Yes, I have been banned earlier for aimbot and antiram, in which I accept that I used aimbot (that was before my game crashed, almost 2 years ago) but the antiram ban was invalid. It took place almost 3-4 days ago. I was using /vflash and sometimes, when you hit the car with /vflash, the car health percentage decreases in PTP, but there is no visible damage, and due to ping differences, many times, I did not get hit by persons trying to ram me. So Flashy banned me for 3 hours, I talked to admins, but they asked me to do a forum complaint. I thought I can wait for 3 hours and let it go.

- Why do you want to join Fl4sH? Why did you pick us
over the other groups?
I want to join Fl4sh above all other groups, especially because this group is mainly a CNR and PTP group and exactly the type of group I wanted to join, an active one and also because one of my old best friends is the owner of the group. And all the members, I have been in contact with are always friendly and do not try to show their pride being part of this group, unlike the HoM and nM members, who are just not ready to talk properly.

- What makes you special? Why should we choose you over the other applicants?
I am a very loyal, hardworking and determined person and I will do my best and try to contribute the maximum to bring the group to that No.1 position in the Top Group scores. And I assure you that I am never ever going to use any hacks and I always like to have friendly conversations with everyone. And I also want to be the part of this group because I want to keep learning and improve my skills alongwith all the professional players in this group. I also assure that I will not leave this group for any reason and shall prove my loyalty.
Thanks! :)

Danii_

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Danii_
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2020, 08:03:22 PM »

- Nickname:
yassin
- Account ID:
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
Morocco
- Languages you understand and speak fluently:
French and english
- Tell us about yourself:
im yaassin , studying in the baccalaureate in the economics division
- Rate your shooting skills from 1 to 10 (optional):
- Rate your driving skills from 1 to 10 (optional):
- Previous groups you've been in, or if you are currently in a group, why leaving
it for Fl4sH?
i dont remember , ye i left for enter to fl4sh
twice , because of teleport ; but i was not using hack , it was just lag , and it was a fault from the admin
over the other groups?
beacause , he is a good group and there is good members , and i need to enter to it
i dont know
Negative from me.

Albero.

• SA-MP Name: Albero.
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2020, 08:59:23 PM »

Negative @Shanks
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 09:28:52 PM by Albero »

хιcoR

• SA-MP Name: moscou
  • Bloody criMinal outlaWs`
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2020, 09:12:50 PM »

@Nightrider
By looking in How far your application being decent, You seem very attentive to become one of Fl4sH organs, in spite your terrible past, Your motivation has convinced me enough considering that we didn't meet yet.

Hence, I'll go for Positive

Milos_Flash

• SA-MP Name: /astats 3008407
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2020, 09:24:19 PM »

- Nickname:
yassin
- Account ID:
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
Morocco
- Languages you understand and speak fluently:
French and english
- Tell us about yourself:
im yaassin , studying in the baccalaureate in the economics division
- Rate your shooting skills from 1 to 10 (optional):
- Rate your driving skills from 1 to 10 (optional):
it for Fl4sH?
i dont remember , ye i left for enter to fl4sh
twice , because of teleport ; but i was not using hack , it was just lag , and it was a fault from the admin
over the other groups?
beacause , he is a good group and there is good members , and i need to enter to it
i dont know
Denied.

Danii_

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Danii_
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2020, 09:46:52 PM »

- Languages you understand and speak fluently: English (Hindi obviously being Indian but it doesn't matter)

Myself Lavitra, can call me Nightrider. I have been playing this game for the last 4-5 years. For the first 1-2 years, I was a total noob, even after playing for 2 years! I used to do shit on Deathmatching, always thought that Derby did not work, because whenever I joined, the match was just going on! Then I began making friends and soon I realized that I can be good on everything! Till then I only had got a good playtime score of around 200, but after learning new skills about the game, I tried my best in all modes. But still I hated duel and deathmatch, cause I did not know about 2 shot and all. I thought I will stop playing, but then the PTP mode came in and I began loving it. Soon, I came in contact with the current legend Milos_Flash, and guys, at that time, he was on the 8th position in the top PTP scores. I kept on playing with Milos_Flash on PTP and I improved on everything. I also joined a group named =Fury of Furious= and made a lot of friends there. But then, game crashed in August 2018 and I was never able to repair my game until January last year. I come back and now I see that I have not been kicked from the group because all others became inactive and I have been left behind in the scores for a long time and since January I have been playing continuously till now and enjoying UIF. In the mean time, I and one of my group friend together rebranded the group with the name Happy Enigma but our efforts went in vain. The fun has reached its peak with the Cops and Robbers mode. And I hope to keep enjoying the game.

it for Fl4sH?
Currently I am in the group Happy Enigma, which I myself rebranded and tried my best on getting it back on track, but due to my a-bit-poor shooting skills, I cannot get it back on track, and my friends i.e. group members too are not online for long periods. I want to be in an active group now, cause I have lost hope with my old group and I don't wanna put any more efforts in it. That's why I am leaving it.

Yes, I have been banned earlier for aimbot and antiram, in which I accept that I used aimbot (that was before my game crashed, almost 2 years ago) but the antiram ban was invalid. It took place almost 3-4 days ago. I was using /vflash and sometimes, when you hit the car with /vflash, the car health percentage decreases in PTP, but there is no visible damage, and due to ping differences, many times, I did not get hit by persons trying to ram me. So Flashy banned me for 3 hours, I talked to admins, but they asked me to do a forum complaint. I thought I can wait for 3 hours and let it go.

over the other groups?
I want to join Fl4sh above all other groups, especially because this group is mainly a CNR and PTP group and exactly the type of group I wanted to join, an active one and also because one of my old best friends is the owner of the group. And all the members, I have been in contact with are always friendly and do not try to show their pride being part of this group, unlike the HoM and nM members, who are just not ready to talk properly.

I am a very loyal, hardworking and determined person and I will do my best and try to contribute the maximum to bring the group to that No.1 position in the Top Group scores. And I assure you that I am never ever going to use any hacks and I always like to have friendly conversations with everyone. And I also want to be the part of this group because I want to keep learning and improve my skills alongwith all the professional players in this group. I also assure that I will not leave this group for any reason and shall prove my loyalty.
You showed me that you really want to join our group,and your application is very clear.Positive

lewdjoo

• SA-MP Name: lewdjoo
  • Shadow League
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2020, 10:41:04 PM »

it for Fl4sH?

over the other groups?

Haven't seen an application good enough to beat yours in years.
Everything is perfect, although I expect you never use hacks and keep your word.
I'm giving a positive vote. Good job on the application and good luck! :)

.Abesta.

• SA-MP Name: .Abesta.
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2020, 10:41:55 PM »

it for Fl4sH?

over the other groups?

I liked ur answers and my vote is Positive Good luck
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 10:56:11 PM by .Abesta. »

jamesbond

• SA-MP Name: [VIP]OTH_MANE
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2020, 10:44:40 PM »

- Account ID:[FL4SH]OTH_MANE

- How old are you? : I AM 22

- Where are you from? : im from morroco

- Languages you understand and speak fluently:english+arabic+darija

- Tell us about yourself:im othmane i was in los santos 2 SERVER i love games and i have a youtube channel

- Rate your shooting skills from 1 to 10 (optional):7

- Rate your driving skills from 1 to 10 (optional):10

it for Fl4sH? : bad members

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : the first one was a fault for abusing bugs ; second one for hack

over the other groups? : because your group is popular

- What makes you special? Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: i love helping others

[N]ela

• SA-MP Name: [N]ela
  • No time to die!!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2020, 10:46:35 PM »

it for Fl4sH?

over the other groups?

Positive for me good luck.

Albero.

• SA-MP Name: Albero.
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »

Positive from me

Milos_Flash

• SA-MP Name: /astats 3008407
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2020, 11:14:01 PM »

it for Fl4sH?

over the other groups?

Accepted. Message me via Discord Milos_Flash#1509.

хιcoR

• SA-MP Name: moscou
  • Bloody criMinal outlaWs`
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2020, 01:12:15 AM »

@Oth_Mane
I don't have the right words to describe how poorly is this motivation, It's actually insufficient as well as your less knowledge at forum and english skills, So based on that, I'll go ahead and say you don't suit in here at the moment.

Negative
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 01:17:51 AM by хιcoR »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.