UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF SA-MP server IP: play.uifserver.net:7776

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [D] Join Application  (Read 385 times)

Scoфy

[D] Join Application
« on: February 07, 2020, 04:09:29 pm »

In-game Name:
Scofy._

Previous name(s):
 Pi[G]gY_; MilkiyJoe.; Scofield._

Account ID:

Current group:
 /

Reason for leaving the current group:
/

Previous groups:
SoA (2014-2015) NM Empire (2015-2017), T$ (was a member multiple times starting from 2017 to 2019), BMW (was a member multiple times starting from 2017 to 2019)

Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:
No

Will you comply with group rules?:
Yes

Motivation:
Some of you may know me, i've been here since end of 2013 but i wasn't so much into server and forum stuff until early 2015 when i started building my UIF portfolio. I was well known player back from 2016-2018, i was admin on 3 occasions, i was NM leader and BMod for 8 months so i am familiar with the concepts of group score, gzones and gwars etc; not to mention my skill of course which helped me doing my job both as an admin and as a group leader. Nowdays my UIF time is beyond me, i'm not as much active as i used to be, both forum and server but i'm still here from time to time. I want to join because i want to reminisce the old days and play just for fun.

Picture of stats:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:54:37 pm by Kylie »

.wizzy

• Administrator
  • All roads lead to the throne.
Re: Join Application
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 04:20:21 pm »

tell me nm story why you got kicked and blacklisted .if you don't mind

pending

HeavenUIF

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: HeavenUIF
  • 🕵️
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 04:29:15 pm »

Haven't seen you that active in game, and also explain your story of getting blacklisted in NM if you wanna.

I'll vote after you give an explanation.

Edit: Well, a chance can be given to you. Positive. Don't waste it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:37:39 pm by HeavenUIF »

UIF - Administrator
Discord: HeavenUIF#0577

IS - Director
HoM NM SG - Forum Member

Scoфy

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 04:32:00 pm »

I got into misunderstanding with some leaders (notably Cresil) when i had my BMod taken off because as he said i didn't note anyone about my inactive period, which is by all means false statement, i noted everyone in the skype group NM leaders had, and i have stayed in contact with Lallero via FB during my inactive period (we also sometimes hear from each other from time to time nowdays). Anyway, things escalated, i said something about Azureus and i eventually got blacklisted. It was 2 and a half years ago, i don't remember all the details but i remember i had written somewhere chronologically exactly what happened but it got removed.

Eidison

• Administrator
  • Ouch pep.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 04:43:17 pm »

http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=134183.msg1425602#msg1425602

What you think? negative.

Lol taken out of the context, as you can see i was still a member of Nightmare at that time, and i was a member for 2 more months after that. As i said it is taken out of the context, apparently the guy was so eager to get me banned he didn't even take time to take ss but rahter he got his phone out of the pocket and took a photo lol. This has nothing to do with my gban, we were all talking about azureus in a friendly manner, but the cunt who took the photo wouldn't take pictures from a chat above
How can you prove it to us?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:49:36 pm by Marslin_ »

EsClaptor

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: EsClaptor
  • Alva
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 04:46:40 pm »

-1 For ur behavior

EDIT : As Qaidul said everyone can change themself if they want
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:54:20 pm by Z4.[AL]VA]. »
NightMare Empire & Hall of Malevolence
Seamless Gate

Scoфy

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 04:47:55 pm »

Lol taken out of the context, as you can see i was still a member of Nightmare at that time, and i was a member for 2 more months after that. As i said it is taken out of the context, apparently the guy was so eager to get me banned he didn't even take time to take ss but rahter he got his phone out of the pocket and took a photo lol. This has nothing to do with my gban, we were all talking about azureus in a friendly manner, but the cunt who took the photo wouldn't take pictures from a chat above

Qaidul

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 04:51:16 pm »

That was his behavior back in 2017. I'm pretty sure he had changed himself.

I got into a misunderstanding with some leaders (notably Cresil) when I had my BMod taken off because, as he said, I didn't note anyone about my idle period, which is by all means a false statement, I noted everyone in the skype group NM leaders had. I have stayed in contact with Lallero via FB during my idle period (we also sometimes hear from each other from time to time nowadays). Anyway, things escalated, I said something about Azureus, and I eventually got blacklisted. It was two and a half years ago, I don't remember all the details, but I remember I had written somewhere chronologically exactly what happened, but it got removed.

Also, based on what he explained, I trust his words. I'll go ahead and give you a positive vote since everyone can change themself if they want.

Kylie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 04:54:21 pm »

No
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 23 queries.