UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

UIF updated to SA-MP 0.3.7

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: What is your career / Dream job?  (Read 1498 times)

Mateus

• SA-MP Name: .MateuS.
  • We're living a repetition
What is your career / Dream job?
« on: April 08, 2020, 02:15:27 AM »

Hey, let's know each other better! What do you work with or is studying for? Why did you choose this career?

I'm currently a foreign trade assistant and studying to become an analyst in a close future. That's an expanding area in the whole world and uses some of my favorite knowledges: Logistics, interpersonal skills for negotiation, English, market tendencies and trends etc.

How about you?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:55:52 AM by Mateus »
- The Crazy Family -

Ravennn

• SA-MP Name: bye!
  • 2 Timothy 2:13
Re: What is your career?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 02:25:47 AM »

Food scientist and aspiring writer
I'm way more into writing than food science.i feel like me studying food science is just so I can have some sort of "safe net" in case things go downhill with my career as an author.
Also,I hate chemistry

Rina.

• SA-MP Name: Rina.
  • "A Goal without a Plan , is just a Wish"
Re: What is your career / Deram job?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 02:46:20 AM »

I am Nurse

Mateus

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 04:02:13 AM »

Food scientist and aspiring writer
I'm way more into writing than food science.i feel like me studying food science is just so I can have some sort of "safe net" in case things go downhill with my career as an author.
Also,I hate chemistry

Hey, that's actually pretty amazing. What are the genres you like writing the most? If you could share us some of your writings, that'd be great.
- The Crazy Family -

Scoфy

• Онај што сам те јебо
Re: What is your career / Dream job?
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 04:10:52 AM »

I'm currently at second year of medical faculty, hopefully in few years i'll become a medical doctor, if possible specialized in internal medicine
Nightmare Empire

InactiveNow

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 04:11:48 AM »

I'll most probably take Hermitage.

Ravennn

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 04:35:05 AM »

Hey, that's actually pretty amazing. What are the genres you like writing the most? If you could share us some of your writings, that'd be great.
Im currently writing a cyberpunk-esque action novel,it's a work in progress,currently at the very basic stage.im currently working some odd jobs to finance the publishing,since I will most likely have to self publish cause it's hard to land a contract deal with a publisher when you are from overseas. I'm planning to make some sort of blog where I will post all of my short writings there,if anyone is curious about my writing style.
Btw,do you prefer to be a freelance analyst or to work for a company?and why?

ODDYSEY

• SA-MP Name: ODDYSEY
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 05:02:29 AM »

professional graphic designer  :)

ACT LIKE A CAPTAIN
PLAY LIKE A PIRATE

PC ShyGuy ♚

• SA-MP Name: KiannixtBh
  • fSc ~ TCF ^ tBh ♰
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 01:49:03 PM »

Last year I finished secondary school and graduated in "Communcation & Public Relation".
This year I'm doing an extra year of secondary school even though I already have my degree. I'm trying to get my security certificate this year.
Next year I will be going to Police Academy.
I won't be going to university/college, here in Belgium it really is like they advertise in TV programs with all the parties etc. But knowing myself I will be skipping class because I'll be hungover in bed, no ty.

KiannixtBh#9042 ~ Steam

Bosancheros

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »

Professional pilot

D34DLY

• SA-MP Name: D34DLY
  • Learn from everyone but follow no one.............
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 02:07:07 PM »

I am in 9th class and I wish i would become Electrical Engineer .  ;)
Inactive

Mateus

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 03:26:44 PM »

I am Nurse

Kind of dangerous in this Corona scenario. Bravo. Good luck!

I'm currently at second year of medical faculty, hopefully in few years i'll become a medical doctor, if possible specialized in internal medicine

Same applies for you, but hopefully it won’t last until you’re graduated. Good luck and study hard.

I'll most probably take Hermitage.

That's interesting. Do you want to follow that lifestyle autonomously or linked to an association/church/proper institution?

Im currently writing a cyberpunk-esque action novel,it's a work in progress,currently at the very basic stage.im currently working some odd jobs to finance the publishing,since I will most likely have to self publish cause it's hard to land a contract deal with a publisher when you are from overseas. I'm planning to make some sort of blog where I will post all of my short writings there,if anyone is curious about my writing style.
Btw,do you prefer to be a freelance analyst or to work for a company?and why?

You really should put that blog draft plan into action. It may even help with your visibility, since there are plenty of writers communities you can share your work at. Go ahead man, I give you my full support.
And about your question, I'd rather work for a company or freight fowarder in a first moment. The stability and constant demand of import/export/cabotage services seems more attractive at short period, though the profit is usually lower than working simultaneously to various companies. And also, each process has it’s own particularities and complexities. I’d need some assistants to help me out but that wouldn’t be freelancing anymore IMO, it’d be entrepreneurship. Maybe in the future, when I get a custom broker certificate I could think in opening a company.

professional graphic designer  :)

Awesome man, I could notice it from your signature :)

Last year I finished secondary school and graduated in "Communcation & Public Relation".
This year I'm doing an extra year of secondary school even though I already have my degree. I'm trying to get my security certificate this year.
Next year I will be going to Police Academy.
I won't be going to university/college, here in Belgium it really is like they advertise in TV programs with all the parties etc. But knowing myself I will be skipping class because I'll be hungover in bed, no ty.

LOL, thanks goodness it’s been a while since I last drank or even went to a party. Working and studying don’t allow such perks xD  Good luck in your new life stage man, hope everything goes well.

Professional pilot

Are you already a professional pilot? Maybe you should re-open UFT haha. You ever met Eric_LOL here in UIF? As far as I remember, he was a pilot too or was studying for it.

I am in 9th class and I wish i would become Electrical Engineer .  ;)

Nice man, that’s indeed a great area and I wish you the best.

- The Crazy Family -

[V]ersace

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 04:32:43 PM »

Momentary financial advisor, specialized in mortgage loan and taxes. Almost finished my master.

[D]arth

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 04:51:33 PM »

Freelancer specialized in Adobe Cloud programs, currently saving money to start my own business.

Ravennn

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »

You really should put that blog draft plan into action. It may even help with your visibility, since there are plenty of writers communities you can share your work at. Go ahead man, I give you my full support.
And about your question, I'd rather work for a company or freight fowarder in a first moment. The stability and constant demand of import/export/cabotage services seems more attractive at short period, though the profit is usually lower than working simultaneously to various companies. And also, each process has it’s own particularities and complexities. I’d need some assistants to help me out but that wouldn’t be freelancing anymore IMO, it’d be entrepreneurship. Maybe in the future, when I get a custom broker certificate I could think in opening a company.
Thanks for the kind words and for giving us small insight on the future prospects as an analyst.all the best in your future endeavors man.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:11:08 PM by Ravenz___ »
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.