UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 123

Author Topic: Brother Family  (Read 91416 times)

loadn

Re: Brothel Family
« Reply #1755 on: December 24, 2019, 07:54:05 PM »

weedy 0

• speedrun getting banned on uif 2020 any% w/o sc
« Reply #1756 on: December 24, 2019, 08:50:23 PM »

Hi I Want Join To Your Gorpu Brothel Family ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

changed my vote, big big -1 >:(
explain this? >:( >:( http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=155267.msg1655883#msg1655883

xiann

« Reply #1757 on: December 24, 2019, 08:59:00 PM »

changed my vote, big big -1 >:(
explain this? >:( >:( http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=155267.msg1655883#msg1655883

Man Look His Motivationz, he say he brother's playing samp not him !

my vote is still positive.

Best Regard's.

weedy 0

« Reply #1758 on: December 25, 2019, 12:20:41 AM »

In all honesty, it's sad to see his chances of joining this 5-star premium group perish infront of his eyes just like that. Considering you have been banned on UIF, which basically is strictly against our criteria of the joining procedure, you will have to explain yourself. I believe you, I believe that your brother used cheats and you did not. I can imagine he just wanted to help you and make you proud of his sawn-off shooting skills, he was tempted by all the cleos that were available to him, to make him a better shooter. I don't blame him one bit.

But nevertheless I will need you to elaborate on your ban. I can not fell a clear decision considering you have an unban request going on right now.

Man Look His Motivationz, he say he brother's playing samp not him !

my vote is still positive.

Best Regard's.

Xian: Consider this a warning. Let me explain. We, the Brothel Family, handle players who have been banned in the past very strictly, as you probably have noticed already. We take these bans very serious and under no circumstance we will allow no-name players with on-going unban requests to join the group, without having them to elaborate further on their bans. This applies to the current case. Please go over your vote again and post when you're ready.

rivera

« Reply #1759 on: December 25, 2019, 07:58:52 AM »

long live communism

xiann

« Reply #1760 on: December 25, 2019, 08:26:41 AM »

ok lider i understand  :( >:(

-1 for Samir

-Best Regard's.

Heaven with UIF

• SA-MP Name: HeavenUIF
« Reply #1761 on: December 25, 2019, 08:29:54 AM »

Quote from: p a y t o n
-Best Regard's.

Dear Xiann;

rivera

« Reply #1762 on: December 25, 2019, 08:50:15 AM »

Hi I Want Join To Your Gorpu Brothel Family ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sorry,

Alfesaani / Drax

• SA-MP Name: 2628382
  • Seamless Gate
« Reply #1763 on: December 25, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »

He's playing a double game guys, He doesn't know the value of an 'application' and patience, He just applied here and then went for charity elsewhere as well. Maybe he just wants to join a decent group for himself and his brother, Maybe he's just making sure that he does so by applying on every possible group he can, But in all seriousness, If you're going to apply to join The Brothel Family, then you have to be patient, and Not even THINK to apply on another group via forum, discord or ingame, untill your application is processed, otherwise you will be labeled as an imbecile who's trying to join a decent group and increasing his chances just by increasing the amount of applications he posts on every possible group.

The fact that you have applied to another group, without getting your previous application handled and the fact that you have an ongoing unban request, Just doesn't let me show you mercy. You have been given a negative vote by me, My vote remains unchanged.

Reckless

• SA-MP Name: Reckless.
  • They fuck with us now
« Reply #1764 on: December 25, 2019, 12:03:45 PM »

what's up with the long texts?

weedy 0

« Reply #1765 on: December 25, 2019, 12:38:43 PM »

Before I begin to conclude my vote on Momen_Samir's application, I just want to welcome IvyTheBear into the group. Had a small chat with him and he seems like the guy we needed. Decent english skills and a good sense of irony and sarcasm.

Welcome Ivy!

Anyway, back on topic: Momen Samir's application.

Drax you pretty much summed everything up. Very intriguing, however, I don't think we should let Momen down just like that, considering he has spent a fair amount of time on his application and dedicated a lot of work into it. It's just not fair and he doesn't deserve to be denied just like that. In my opinion, I believe that it was his brother, who cheated and got him banned.

I will tell you what, I've had a similar case like 5 years ago. I was sitting chilling and my grandmom told me to come down to eat dinner. I went down and sat on the table... little did I know that my mother went upstairs and looked for her phone charger, because I'd use it all the time simply because my charger's cable broke, so I had to use hers. Anyway she steps into the room and SA:MP was still running. From what she have told me, she said that she only sit down and typed /gz2 into the chat, she couldn't figure out how to open the chat at first so she googled it. But my surfly was still active and as soon as she got into the zone war she flew all over the place like the flying dutchman from spongebob squarepants... One thing led to another and she eventually got banned for cheats in group wars (repeat offender). I admit, my account has a bad ban history but it's because of my brother and sister, who did it on purpose. I swear.

Anyway I served 4 years in prison after that incident wih my mom and now I'm here again.

Aravind, I totally understand and agree, we in Brothel Family really do be having ancient traditions when it comes to getting banned. That's why I understant Momen's frustration and will go with a

+1

Nasif will handle this application, I'm not of charge of this application.

My vote will remain +1 and will not change, greetings.

rivera

« Reply #1766 on: December 25, 2019, 12:42:21 PM »

Before I begin to conclude my vote on Momen_Samir's application, I just want to welcome IvyTheBear into the group. Had a small chat with him and he seems like the guy we needed. Decent english skills and a good sense of irony and sarcasm.

Welcome Ivy!

Welcome bish

@Li@m: Samir did apply on nm  :'( :'(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 12:44:36 PM by [NC]Delusional »

Alfesaani / Drax

• SA-MP Name: 2628382
  • Seamless Gate
« Reply #1767 on: December 25, 2019, 12:50:06 PM »

Here's my story:

2 Years, ago, I went to my cousin's house, He also played SA:MP. So him and I were playing on the UIF server, and suddenly my father calls me to introduce me to my aunt (she had not seen me since I was a toddler, so we had alot of shit to talk about). While talking to my aunt, I asked my brother to check on my cousin, As I knew that I had left my account open on his PC. Being an expert @ SA:MP, my cousin went to /gwar3 and used autoscroll (because he was a noob and didn't know how to 2 shoot) which led into a ban.

In conclusion, everytime a person gets banned, it's not their fault it's their sibling and/or cousin's fault.

im changing my vote to positive.

ad3mo

« Reply #1768 on: December 25, 2019, 01:39:37 PM »

add me on list plsss
oumar coach: bonsoir, non

Heaven with UIF

• SA-MP Name: HeavenUIF
« Reply #1769 on: December 25, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 123

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 20 queries.