UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Game of Zones  (Read 58598 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Spear

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1656
  • SA-MP Name: Spear.15
  • *Insert Soul-Stirring Monologue Here*
Game of Zones
« on: September 14, 2016, 02:49:34 PM »





The map of San Andreas has been divided into various zones for the taking. In totality, there are 256 zones; 204 of them being possessable.
The map shows various colors at different places across the entire San Andreas. These colors are basically the color of the group which has preoccupied that particular zone. Zones that can be attacked will flash from group color to red color continuously.
At any given point of time, a group can have a maximum of 25 zones.


Red marked zones are inactive group zones
Green marked zones are active group zones




By using the command /timestamp, one can see the time displayed on his/her respective computer besides the chat log in cms. This helps in figuring out the time left to type /gz. Every player’s time varies due to their variance in individuals computer time.
Spam time, is the second when the minute changes and comes down by 1. This gives the exact moment when one needs to spam /gz.
When the countdown timer hits 00:00 minutes, wait for another minute, then on spamming the command /gz at the spam time, one can get the zone to attack. For convenience, the command /loganim, helps in keeping track of time.


It should be understood that only co-leaders, leaders, and owner of a group can check the /gz time and provoke an attack. Other members can merely use the command /gzinfo to see which group has a jurisdiction over that zone.
Besides the kills done during the zone war (which adds up in freeroam score), 1 group score for every minute is awarded to the group for the next 6 hours. After that time, the zone is again open to be attacked and the cycle continues. If, a group provokes a group zone war and fails to capture it, that group loses out on 250 group score. 
Note: This group score is awarded only if at least one of the members of that group is online when the group has that zone.


By right-clicking on any such color on the map, one gets teleported to that location. This makes movement across zones faster and more efficient.
The command /gzinfo gives the details of the group which has occupied that zone, along with the number of members online and the time remaining to attack that zone of that group.

The command /gz displays the time (hours:minutes) left for the zone to be attacked/defended.

Notes:
●If the zone time is already timed out, and someone types /gz at that location, the war automatically starts between the attackers and the defenders.
●If none of the members of the defenders side is online, the first to attack gets the zone.
●If the zone war is tied between the two teams, the team which attacked the zone will get the zone.
●To check if one’s own zone is timed out, the message “You are the owner of this zone” pops up on typing /gz.



>Type /timestamp to add your computers default time on the chatlog in cms.
>OPTIONAL: Type /loganim to help in keeping track of time.
>To be on the safe side, type /gzinfo to check if your group can take on the defending group.
>Type /gz to see how much time is left.
>After minimum intervals of 4 seconds, type /gz for 1 minute to find out the spam time.
>When the timer hits 00:00, wait for another minute, type /gz at the spam time to get the zone.
Hint: To avoid getting command muted, figure out the time by typing /gz in regular intervals of at least 4 seconds.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 06:32:59 PM by Spear »
Logged


Discord: Spear #1102

Weich

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 216
  • SA-MP Name: Weich
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:00:27 PM »

Good job spear.
Logged
I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It's more important to me than any other materialistic thing or any fame could have

£xtRem£ K!lleR§™

Supporting
Sons of Anarchy™

Coretek

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
  • SA-MP Name: .Coretek
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 03:02:34 PM »

Good Job Bro This is Helpful for don't know how to get the zone Good jobs admins  ;D
Logged
                                                                                      
                                                                                                                         #lagcompOFF

Easqυez

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3817
  • bmw / drunks fsc
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 03:05:21 PM »

Helpful for newbies
Thank you
Logged

Saurabh 😎

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 529
  • SA-MP Name: [T$]Saurabh
  • My lifé My rulés
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »

Thanks a lot spear.
You had made a topic for me and all who don't know dis.
# SHOULD BE STICKED
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:22:19 PM by Saurabh 😎 »
Logged
Currently Inactive

GodZilla

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1289
  • SA-MP Name: Godzilla.
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 03:20:08 PM »

Good job Spear.

it should be sticked.
Logged
Proud ex-member of BMW
#SBB former board moderator

Mino.

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 94
  • SA-MP Name: Mino.
  • ★Long Hair..★special clothing★Black Moustaches★..
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 03:58:50 PM »

Good Job! ;D
Logged
.

                        ★ Thė Lãst Fight ★ Leader ★

                      ★ Street Guys ★ Forum Member ★

Nerry420

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1365
  • SA-MP Name: Nerry420
  • ~Rastafari~
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »

Good job.
Logged

Ulysses

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 576
  • "1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH"
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 04:07:42 PM »

Great
Logged

jeff

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 930
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 07:52:46 AM »

Helpfull
Logged
virtus

The_..HeRo..

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 449
  • SA-MP Name: ..HeRo..
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 11:02:59 AM »

Nice
Logged
Playing since build 96

Rayen

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2210
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 01:51:24 PM »

+1 for stiki
Cool
Logged

[DrunkS]Tony.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
  • SA-MP Name: [DrunkS]Tony.
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »

This can be helpful for new members,great job!
Logged


Lazar.

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2407
  • SA-MP Name: Lazar.
  • Administrator
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 10:31:37 AM »

Great & Heplful topic. Good job spear.  :)
Logged
Nightmare Empire - August

Nabilio.

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 48
  • SA-MP Name: [AS]Nabilio30
  • Leader in Indonesian Shooters™
Re: Group Zone Information
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2016, 01:18:15 PM »

GG
Logged
http://

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
 

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.