UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [A] My second Application in game  (Read 1266 times)

Bella.Poarch

• SA-MP Name: Bella.Poarch
[A] My second Application in game
« on: May 23, 2020, 05:07:19 AM »

Your IG-Name:[Ez]Itachi
Your Previous Name(s): .Itachi_.
Account ID:3175113
What were your previous groups and why you left them?: Exterminators. They kicked me because I told azureus that one of their member is admin impersonation Its better to follow rules than your friends trust right That's why you called me G hopper
Have you ever been banned?If yes why?: Yes because i am so toxic and I change my self because of that ban
How old are you?:16
Do you accept the rules? Yes
What are the 4th and 10th rules? ● Be affable and friendly with your teammates, don't be too sensitive. and ● No racial or religious discrimination against other members
Rate Your 2-shot: 8/10
Rate Your C-Bug: 7/10
Rate your Skinshot: 8/10
Rate Your English: 7/10
Will you be active and gain G-scores: Yes
Do you agree to follow all orders given by the heads of the Empire:Yes I agree
Motivation: Hi Everyone i am back again i know i failed last time but i won't give up so i can gain ur trust all of you I am so sorry if I keep ghopping I was so immature that time but I promise to you that this time I will never leave my comrades behind I want to grow together and get strong together. Sometimes I trash talk because I was bored but now I learned my lesson I should have discipline my self more and stop being toxic to others.  And to all member that I trash talk please forgive me of my stupidity I wasn't thinking of it I didn't realise to hurt feelings but now I will never trash talk ever again even if they trash talk first I won't do the same mistake I did and I want to gain all of your trust because I really want to join this group even if it's hard because some of you hates me because I keep talking trash now I learned my lesson and I will never ever do the same mistake I did last time to anyone who believe me I am back trying to prove that I am still worthy even if I called me g Hopper I will not give up on joining this group. I hope you will give me a chance on this group I really want to play with you guys and I know that we can make bond and I will never leave you guys like I did before because that time I was so immature I will prove to you here right now that I am willing to join this group and I promise you I won't break your trust ever again
Picture of your stats:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:39:49 PM by Conciil »

Re: My second Application in game
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 05:38:22 AM »

I will give you a last chance. +1 make sure you don't waste it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 08:24:23 AM by Wiskerbilon »

Twiice ツ

• SA-MP Name: Twiice_
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 05:51:33 AM »

I will give you a chance +1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:13:25 AM by Twiice 两次 »

Arvel

• SA-MP Name: i8.bromax
  • Outrunning the future
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 05:53:17 AM »

chance let's see what u'll do with it, hope u not waste it +1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 08:12:29 AM by bromax »

TCF
Seamless Gate

Infinity - Conqueror ✪

"Impossible is for the unwilling"

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 05:57:34 AM »

- G-Hopper

- Hacker

My vote is Negative.
Hacker????

rest for a long time

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 06:00:04 AM »

After this you broke my trust for ever http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=158828.msg1688397#msg1688397

It's been 5 days only. I can't trust u anymore and you don't grow up in 5 days. No
ahh this reason makes me dislike you, Negative

Edit:
G hopper again broooo stop it have you seen me in groups like 5 days ago do you know how many groups i declined just to gain your trust i declined my friend's group just to be with you guys but i guess its not worth fighting for no one sees my Worth Yeah i do mistake I am only HUMAN I'm Not Robot I am HUMAN Are you sure that i will leave this group then why do i need to make this Appeal bro.
ok, it seems you are starting to change and I hope you learn from your mistakes before, I will give you the last chance +1 from me
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:13:57 PM by hanzal. »

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 06:03:26 AM »

Is their a chance for me to join this group or no cause its suck playing alone
I can't blame you but its all my fault i know its all my fault but maybe just a little chance

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 06:09:32 AM »

after 5 days u are coming to apply? nope u are G-hopper & toxic also trash talking because u bored isn't a reason , u got your chance and u wasted it by yourself now u want to get another chance, and don't forget  Thisafter u got your chance and u wasted it by yourself ,you want another chance? you couldn't waste your first chance but u wasted it, so it's your fault, no
Can you guys get over on trash talking and toxic i already change my self its kinda annoying now
If i don't have any chance on joining what's the point of waiting.Bro you know what hurts the most? i waited to be accepted but what did i got Negative comments again about my past you don't understand a feelings right? like wtf bro you look at me like i am a fucking retarded cunt but look at this retarded cunt trying to change but how about you turning him down about his past even tho he change on it Like fuck it it sorry if i swear i just want to tell what i feel about what you said to me like wtf I am human too i made mistakes
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:13:37 AM by .Itachi_. »

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 06:16:48 AM »

if u aren't trash talker, u still G-hopper and u'll leave nm one day for another group + u got ur chance and u wasted it , why u asking for another one now
G hopper again broooo stop it have you seen me in groups like 5 days ago do you know how many groups i declined just to gain your trust i declined my friend's group just to be with you guys but i guess its not worth fighting for no one sees my Worth Yeah i do mistake I am only HUMAN I'm Not Robot I am HUMAN Are you sure that i will leave this group then why do i need to make this Appeal bro.

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2020, 06:22:22 AM »

Thank you guys
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:12:10 AM by .Itachi_. »

Demonocracy

• SA-MP Name: Demonocracy
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2020, 06:25:07 AM »

It's about time mate, I don't think it's still the right time for you to apply.
You chose to be the bad guy and now your paying the price. That's how things work here...

And give me one good reason for me to believe that you won't be the same guy that you were, a few months back.
(the pleading that you've done in the motivation just doesn't work for me. I need you to be honest and prove those words)

Till then, -1

EDIT:

once you accept me you will know that i changed a lot and you will see the new Itachi
Ok then, I will give you one last chance to prove who you are and I hope you won't waste it cuz believe me, your going to regret it if you do...
+1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:37:19 AM by Brightburn »
Hall of Malevolence
(Chevalier)

Forum Member of ;
nM x SG x MC x IS

Nyator

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 06:26:08 AM »

Stop Spamming,

That's not him, It's another player.

First thing I want to start with, is that I can notice that you have been changed a lot, your attitude your behavior and you're skilled too, It's true that you were toxic/G-hopper, and as you said you changed yourself, I'd like to see you in nm to be honest, you will be helpful/useful and also you will prove that you deserve the change you are asking for now, I hope you gonna make it, for me it's a +1
Spirit of Nothingness
Youtube

RubyStars

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: RubyStars
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2020, 06:28:20 AM »

I didn't know much about you, but after I look all of these post I decided to give you a -1

dude I know all people would make mistakes, but you did a big mistakes. You know what's it? not g-hopping but your attitude, you should've accept all of these votes from us but not replying them all with Toxic Attitude and we're free to give any votes with any reasons.

Also if you want to reply, quote them all in 1 post but not reply them all one by one because it's spamming.

Edit :
Ok sorry
I don't know how to quote it help me
for this, when you wanna quote a post, look at this and there is Quote, click it

There is also Modify beside the Quote too, it's for edit your post, when you wanna write something again, but you just wrote one, just press on Modify.

To insert multiple quote, just scroll down when you're writing new post or modify a post and you will see Insert Quote like this and press it
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:40:36 AM by RubyStars »
Although there are many challenges in achieving dream, don't give up and do your best. I will be always be there for you.

.Nexx.

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 06:29:52 AM »

Skilled +1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:14:02 AM by .Nexx. »

Bella.Poarch

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2020, 06:31:15 AM »

It's about time mate, I don't think it's still the right time for you to apply.
You chose to be the bad guy and now your paying the price. That's how things work here...

And give me one good reason for me to believe that you won't be the same guy that you were, a few months back.
(the pleading that you've done in the motivation just doesn't work for me. I need you to be honest and prove those words)

Till then, -1
once you accept me you will know that i changed a lot and you will see the new Itachi
- G-Hopper

- Hacker

My vote is Negative.
Here i will explain all About that G-Hopper First Of all i didn't G hop They kicked me on EXT and GC Cause i reported one of EXT member that is admin impersonating and its against the rules i should follow it even if i betray them its better to follow rules than not right? And about that GC They kicked me too cause they said i betray EXT.Yes i betray them its against the rules that admin impersonating its not good to do it because you will be banned its in the rules. rules are rules we must obey it
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:01:09 AM by .Itachi_. »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.