UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [A] My second Application in game  (Read 1264 times)

Bella.Poarch

• SA-MP Name: Bella.Poarch
Re: My second Application in game
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 06:32:26 AM »

It's about time mate, I don't think it's still the right time for you to apply.
You chose to be the bad guy and now your paying the price. That's how things work here...

And give me one good reason for me to believe that you won't be the same guy that you were, a few months back.
(the pleading that you've done in the motivation just doesn't work for me. I need you to be honest and prove those words)

Till then, -1

EDIT:
Ok then, I will give you one last chance to prove who you are and I hope you won't waste it cuz believe me, your going to regret it if you do...
+1

I didn't know much about you, but after I look all of these post I decided to give you a -1

dude I know all people would make mistakes, but you did a big mistakes. You know what's it? not g-hopping but your attitude, you should've accept all of these votes from us but not replying them all with Toxic Attitude and we're free to give any votes with any reasons.

Also if you want to reply, quote them all in 1 post but not reply them all one by one because it's spamming.

Edit : for this, when you wanna quote a post, look at this and there is Quote, click it

There is also Modify beside the Quote too, it's for edit your post, when you wanna write something again, but you just wrote one, just press on Modify.

To insert multiple quote, just scroll down when you're writing new post or modify a post and you will see Insert Quote like this and press it

I didn't know much about you, but after I look all of these post I decided to give you a -1

dude I know all people would make mistakes, but you did a big mistakes. You know what's it? not g-hopping but your attitude, you should've accept all of these votes from us but not replying them all with Toxic Attitude and we're free to give any votes with any reasons.

Also if you want to reply, quote them all in 1 post but not reply them all one by one because it's spamming.
Ok sorry
I don't know how to quote it help me
Thank you for helping
It's about time mate, I don't think it's still the right time for you to apply.
You chose to be the bad guy and now your paying the price. That's how things work here...

And give me one good reason for me to believe that you won't be the same guy that you were, a few months back.
(the pleading that you've done in the motivation just doesn't work for me. I need you to be honest and prove those words)

Till then, -1

EDIT:
Ok then, I will give you one last chance to prove who you are and I hope you won't waste it cuz believe me, your going to regret it if you do...
+1

Thanks for trusting me I won't waste it I promise you

@keenway Sorry if i spammed i didn't know how to quote it on one thanks to rubystar it helps a lot

@bardockzz Thanks for trusting me

@wiskerbilon i won't withdraw apps i am serious now
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 08:01:16 AM by .Itachi_. »

Keenway

• SA-MP Name: misunderstood
  • Keenway#6254
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 07:06:54 AM »

Stop Spamming,it shows you childish.
-1, reason above

edit: alright after i read the massage above ill give u chance
+1 , good luck
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:00:31 PM by Keenway »
HoM x nightdepths x bmw

bardockzz

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: warrior)
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 07:18:52 AM »

Positive

Hama.

• SA-MP Name: Hamaa.
  • ★ IS - Earls ★
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 11:17:53 AM »

You seem realized what you've done and you learnt from it. Positive vote for giving him a last chance.
L E G I O N A R Y

HypToniC

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: HypToniC
  • HypToniC#1111
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 11:57:29 AM »

Lets see, what you said in your motivation, if you once leave nm, i will never trust you again. i will give you chance as you said in motivation +1. Don't waste it.

Infinity - L E G I O N A R Y

SoA ~ IND ~ IS ~ DH1 ~ SG ~ HM ~ NM ~ MC ~ BMW ~ TRC ~ EXT

Kero.

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 01:36:18 PM »

Positive.
Left

Conciil

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 02:38:55 PM »

Application Accepted

Don't waste your last chance buddy, and do what you've said on your motivation.
Welcome to Nightmare Empire

• v •
Nightmare Empire
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 19 queries.