UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [A] TCF member join request  (Read 1016 times)

OmaR Al-SallaKH

• SA-MP Name: OmaRSallaKH
[A] TCF member join request
« on: November 20, 2020, 06:10:37 PM »

What's your in-game name now? What were your previous ones? OmaRSallaKH It was [DAR]OmaRSallaKH

How old are you? 15 years old

Where are you from? I am from The Hashimate Kingdom Of Jordan

What groups/clans have you been before and what's your current one? If you are currently in one, why would you want to leave it and come to us? I've been in DAR, TD$, Aurora, Eagle Industries and Royal Night Shadows. My current group is ([DAR]Remorseless Devils), I want to leave it and join to TC Family because It became like so many kids in there and like I see the better choice is to join TCF.
[LAST EDIT] I am joining TCF especially because I don't want to be more offended and  I want TCF to be like a shelter for me because I searched so much and every group they offended me or they will offend me I found that TCF is the best option for this because I know many members there and they are so much respectable members I believe in them and I trust them.

Tell us the server build (or year and month) you joined UIF: Actually i joined UIF server since 2017 but i had like 2 accounts forgot them, and like i played since 2017 to 2019 then i came back in this year before 2 months.

Do you know the essential basic English (or Portuguese, at least) for a group communication? I know english and this topic show you my english skills.

Picture/link of your current stats in-game: https://imgur.com/GLPd4f9

Have you ever been banned? If so, describe the reason and link here the unban request: I didn't get any ban.

If you're not from Brazil, you should know that most of our players in-game are brazilians, and our focus is not necessarily DM-ing at any cost. That said, why would you like to join our family? > Which speciality and singularity will you add to the Family differently from any other random player in the server? I would join TCF especially because its an active group and always doing group zone wars and group wars with other groups and i loved it and it have so much respectable members so i liked to join them and have fun and
dominate, and i am an active member and a pro zoner too and have information of like so much groups and I know do 2shoot well and I know cbug and like I am a pro sniper too i can in zones just pick a sniper and shoot and damage everybody.

Be aware that your words might be used against yourself if you are not a honorable man. Give us a brief prologue of who you are: I am a respectable and a honorable man and not so serious I do jokes and like funny and when its serious I become so serious and I am a fair man and loyal man and I respect respectable men too so I will be so kind and nice with them too.

List all the GTA:SA bugs you dominates which can be used in eventual group wars: 2shoots bug, C-bug, litefoot a little bit though I am learning and C-slide.

Have you read the UIF (forum and ig) rules, our family's facts and group rules and commit to follow them down to the letter?: Yes I had.

In order to be a member you must wear and defend our colors in forum and in-game. This means you'll have to wear one of our logos/userbars in you forum signature and not less important, you must defend us from any false accusation/lie/defamation whether on forum or in-game. Do you commit to do that?: Yes I do.

Share with us some of your thoughts or memories of our Mascotts: Dorexx, Zombie and Cuntry Bumpkin. If you're a new player and you don't know them, don't be afraid to be honest: To be honest, I am an old player and i remember Dorexx but I cant tell you any information cause I forgot him forgive me.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:44:16 PM by .Buzz. »

Trotsky

• SA-MP Name: .Trotsky.
  • Read Marx. Read Lenin. Read Trotsky
Re: [D] TCF member join request
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 08:16:01 PM »

+1 but you do sound like a ghopper, be loyal

Salvatore'

Re: TCF member join request
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 08:53:47 PM »

honest. +1

VEGETA99999

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: [Tu]vegeta99999
  • Give me a POTATO !
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 09:35:19 PM »

Good motivation seems a good person +1

OmaR Al-SallaKH

Re: [D] TCF member join request
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 09:58:46 PM »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:47:03 AM by OmaR Al-SallaKH »

OmaR Al-SallaKH

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 10:00:33 PM »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:59:04 AM by OmaR Al-SallaKH »

Dowlik

• south criminals
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 12:33:04 AM »

not everyday app, +1

ps: don't reply in your own app please, for further references

~The Crazy Family~
Fear the Reaper
Владик

AlphinnOzill

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 05:15:46 AM »

Chance +1
DrunkSxcHc

HypToniC

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: HypToniC
  • HypToniC#6996
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 06:33:09 AM »

Sounds like g-hopper. if you are an old player, why your account id is just 3 millions of account id? where your official account? negative until you answer.

Infinity - L E G I O N A R Y

SoA ~ IND ~ IS ~ DH1 ~ SG ~ HM ~ NM ~ MC ~ BMW ~ TRC ~ EXT

Laila.Maz™

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Laila.Maz
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »

You left Dar just to join TCF? you sound like a g-hopper. I hope you don't do the same with TCF, I'm giving you a +1, don't disappoint us.

OmaR Al-SallaKH

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 10:37:03 AM »

Sounds like g-hopper. if you are an old player, why your account id is just 3 millions of account id? where your official account? negative until you answer.
Sir I swear I lost my account first my email then I bought a new laptop the previous one I broke it so we couldn't fix it and I bought a new laptop me after like 6 months and I forgot my name then sir...
By the way I remember there was a command /count not for only VIP and there was /rainbow command I think I don't know actually my memory is so bad sorry guys and please I am not a g-hopper the whole story that every group I enter the insult arabians and muslims believe me please like every group I enter they insult my mom and me and muslims and The Holy Quraan and arabians its so annoying thats why I leave those  groups.
And I dont know if this account older but type "/astats AmoRSallaKH" this account i made it before Omarsallakh account.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:07:23 PM by OmaR Al-SallaKH »

Karman

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 12:55:46 PM »

Chance +1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 02:48:50 PM by Xinzl_Depex »

ℜ ҽ ㄨ

• Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: .Rex
  • considered as T-Rex - NightMare Empire
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 02:45:02 PM »

Chance +1

Clouted

• Administrator
  • 100x100
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 04:28:11 PM »

I'm sorry but I will have to give -1 on this one . There's just too many groups you've been hopping around in .
~Infinity~
UFT x TCF

henkan

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: kamikaze_360
  • Time Will Not Come Back
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 05:32:09 PM »

Good app. I believe that if you join, you will remain in the group. +1
Previous nicknames: Kamikaze_360 , TCF.MadAsAHatter, 1DarkSideOfTheMoon

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.