UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Why I Get Kick From SG??  (Read 570 times)

Cora.

• SA-MP Name: Cora.
Why I Get Kick From SG??
« on: November 29, 2020, 06:59:37 PM »

Hi Everyone
I'm Arwa.Trx /astats Arwa.Trx from SG i was playing with DAR Gwar last play in 29 Nov then i logout and after 6Hours i See i'm not From SG then i ask Rambo said: you use AutoScrool.
but why i can't belive this i don't use anyhack i play normaly i was playing with nm,hm,tcf,RR...
now this day i play with DAR Vs SG i play normaly Like Peopols.
When i will talk with Dalutn he kick me (btw sorry for this) he also said you use AutoScrool I do not understand why I didn't even do that or i play like AutoScrool and The most important point in this topic
Why i don't Got Banned Or Disarm if i get ban or dis you can kick me,you can banned my Account you can do anything
Please Everyone to reply this topic i can play duel and test me I do not understand i'm playing like autoscrool?
((I'm sorry to Rambo And Daltun I was not speaking kindly, I was angry))
I hope Back To SG <3
Thank you .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 07:10:41 PM by Arwa.Trx »
Discord:
Cora.#2065
In-game:
Cora.

Daltun

• Board Moderator
Re: Why I Get Kick From SG??
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 07:48:48 PM »

After discussing with other admins and checking proofs, we find out that you used auto scroll in Duel so,we decided to kick you out from our group.
It is clearly mentioned here;
2. Avoid using hacks, cheats and unreasonable modifications - Seamless Gate is a group that promotes fair gameplay. Hack, cheats and/or modifications that give players advantages over others is strongly forbidden.

Please refrain from creating another topic for such things.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 03:49:31 PM by Daltun »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 19 queries.