UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: bbH | $100.000.000 ON-GOING GIVEAWAY |  (Read 7512 times)

Reven

Re: bbH
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2021, 06:39:02 PM »

• In-game name : Impulse.
• How old are you? : 17
• Where are you from? : Indonesian
• Rate your skills in deagle : 50%
• Rate your skills in sawn-off shotgun : 80%
• Why did you choose bbH over other clans: Kim introduced me to bbH clan, and I saw they are in Deathmatch very skilled and compact, so I am interested to join and learn directly with the experts.
• What can you contribute to bbH: Ayup! First of all I want to introduce myself, I am Impulse. from the AURORA group. I am very impressed with this clan, they are able to mastering weapons bug very well and I am interested in learning together with the experts like hammy, bardockz, huskar, etc. I hope to be given the chance to join because I want to make new friends and get closer to weapons bug experts. I will give my best for the clan and give my full support, thank you for reading my application
• Your /astats (Screenshot):

Accepted, @Impulse. Please join the Discord server so that we can determine when to subject you to the test phase.

reven#3284. Add me on discord for an invite.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:41:05 PM by Reven »

Living life on my own terms

hM, bbH

Deulx

• SA-MP Name: Deulx
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2021, 12:53:52 AM »

Good Luck bbH

TcV.Venom

• SA-MP Name: TcV.Venom
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2021, 11:09:31 PM »

Good luck bbH!  ;)

Trotsky

• Administrator Lvl 3
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2021, 07:43:00 PM »

• In-game name:
Trotsky.
• How old are you?
• Where are you from?
Brasil
• Rate your skills in deagle (/%):
32%
• Rate your skills in sawn-off shotgun (/%):
67%
• Why did you choose bbH over other clans:
I feel like in bbH is where I can truly find the friends and the knowledge that I'm looking for, there isn't any other clan that could fullfil my needs when it comes to learning and mastering sa-mp's weapon bugs and truly improving my performance. To me it is extremely important to be in a institution in which my superiors are people I truly respect and look up to, both leadership wise and skill wise, people that I hope to learn from and hopefully become each time more and more closer to their knowledge level.
• What can you contribute to bbH:
I am very active in game and could contribute by participating in clan wars, zone wars and by giving much support here on forum when it comes to voting in applications and participating in the events that bbH might make in the future. I am also well known bot owner and if you wish to I could host one for bbH group in game.

PingLosT

• SA-MP Name: PingLosT
  • Sometimes life is hard.
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2021, 10:54:16 PM »

Good luck bbH.

Impulse

• SA-MP Name: Impulse
  • iimp#2524
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2021, 12:24:27 AM »

• In-game name:
Trotsky.
• How old are you?
• Where are you from?
Brasil
• Rate your skills in deagle (/%):
32%
• Rate your skills in sawn-off shotgun (/%):
67%
• Why did you choose bbH over other clans:
I feel like in bbH is where I can truly find the friends and the knowledge that I'm looking for, there isn't any other clan that could fullfil my needs when it comes to learning and mastering sa-mp's weapon bugs and truly improving my performance. To me it is extremely important to be in a institution in which my superiors are people I truly respect and look up to, both leadership wise and skill wise, people that I hope to learn from and hopefully become each time more and more closer to their knowledge level.
• What can you contribute to bbH:
I am very active in game and could contribute by participating in clan wars, zone wars and by giving much support here on forum when it comes to voting in applications and participating in the events that bbH might make in the future. I am also well known bot owner and if you wish to I could host one for bbH group in game.

+1 change can be given
Co-Owner of
Aurora
"I never leave from my home that i born from"

Astxrism

• SA-MP Name: Seventy.bbH
  • Nothing lasts ♡
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2021, 11:20:37 PM »

• In-game name: Trotsky.
Yeah.. you got my vote, +1.

Snipez[NC]

• Administrator Lvl 4
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2021, 08:39:16 PM »

@Trotsky, +1

Nyator

• Senior Administrator
  • FB-S1M-22/2/21
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2021, 09:34:43 PM »

In-game name:
Nyator
How old are you?:
Where are you from?:
Morocco
Rate your skills in deagle (/%):
8/10
Rate your skills in sawn-off shotgun (/%):
7/10
Why did you choose bbH over other clans:
Since my previous clan has been closed due to some obstacles, I've decided to join this one as many of my homies are here.
What can you contribute to bbH:
Hi, I always wanted to join but I couldn't, seeing that my former clan was one of my priorities. I already have a good relationship with the clan and Its members, so why shouldn't I be one of them? mwa
Your /astats (Screenshot):
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:37:37 PM by Nyator »

Huskar

• Administrator Lvl 4
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2021, 10:05:20 PM »

• In-game name:
Trotsky.
Hi Trotsky,

We at bbH look not only for people with remarkable combat skills, but also for those who are mature and presentable. It may be true that you can assist us with taking zones, yet in the past you have been noticed for getting worked up over losing wars. With all due respect, such unprofessional behaviour could negatively affect our reputation.

With that being said, your application has been denied.

Trotsky

• Administrator Lvl 3
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2021, 05:39:35 AM »

Hi Trotsky,

We at bbH look not only for people with remarkable combat skills, but also for those who are mature and presentable. It may be true that you can assist us with taking zones, yet in the past you have been noticed for getting worked up over losing wars. With all due respect, such unprofessional behaviour could negatively affect our reputation.

With that being said, your application has been denied.

This is easily something that I can work on and change with time. Especially if I were to join bbH since that would be a strong marker for a new era in my life in this server making it the perfect opportunity to rebrand myself and thread a new path. But if this is your final decision, I will comply.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 05:57:19 AM by Trotsky »

2WICE'

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2021, 07:36:46 PM »

Good luck big bros! <3

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

bardockzz

• Administrator Lvl 4
  • SA-MP Name: AIeem
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »

Greetings!

For the past couple of weeks, bbH has been gaining immense amount of support from the community of United Islands Freeroam, both in-game and on the forum. Not only that, numerous new faces have joined us in the meantime and we could not be more thankful to have you here with us.

As a token of appreciation, our management team has decided to give away $100.000.000 worth of in-game money. We are organising the event in our Discord server and everyone is allowed to take part in it. If you have not joined the server yet, feel free to contact bardockz#7123, Claymine#6927, hammy#2400, or Huskar#8860 to receive your invite link.

Once again, thank you so much for your support and good luck to all participants. Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 03:37:48 AM by hammy »

ricee

• Administrator Lvl 2
  • コショウご飯
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2021, 11:58:54 PM »

In-game name:
Nyator
How old are you?:
Where are you from?:
Morocco
Rate your skills in deagle (/%):
8/10
Rate your skills in sawn-off shotgun (/%):
7/10
Why did you choose bbH over other clans:
Since my previous clan has been closed due to some obstacles, I've decided to join this one as many of my homies are here.
What can you contribute to bbH:
Hi, I always wanted to join but I couldn't, seeing that my former clan was one of my priorities. I already have a good relationship with the clan and Its members, so why shouldn't I be one of them? mwa
Your /astats (Screenshot):

+1 ma homies, can bang bang yo head
心に一番深い海流があるところに
君の消えてる温もりがまだ残る

Kimberly

« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2021, 01:50:13 AM »

In-game name:
Nyator
of course doe +1
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 19 queries.