Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 416 times)

[M]r[S]ilva_.

• SA-MP Name: [M]r[S]ilva_.
Banned
« on: April 06, 2021, 01:09:33 AM »

- Account Name:[M]r [S ]ilva_. (Without the spaces)
- Account ID: 3293266
- Ban Reason: Advertising
- Motivation: I don't know why I was banned, so I would like at least one explanation because I didn't post anything on the server's chat.

Stryke

• Senior Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Stryke
  • Seamless Gate
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 04:46:31 PM »

Lying won't help you at all, if you wish to be unbanned, you have to be straight with your answers. Did you advertise any discord invitation or SAMP IP? why did you do it? Do you regret doing this? Why should I give another opportunity?

"No one can bring you true happiness except God"

[M]r[S]ilva_.

• SA-MP Name: [M]r[S]ilva_.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 07:19:35 PM »

I didn't publish anything, I'm being real and if you had access to the IPs that access the account, you would see that I'm not lying, I won't beg / apologize for something I didn't do "The account is yours, so the responsibility is yours" I have already done some players sending spam from ip like this and who knows, they might not have posted it too, but we are talking about me in this case, and about giving me another opportunity? Well my past is clean even if it has a bad ping ban, but ok, it was growing on the server and I was banned for something that I didn't really do, but I understand if you don't lose it I wouldn't make a difference if it came back to you and not my account only I have access (I think) I could say that I was hacked but that would only be proven through you since I do not have access to the server log. Until later.

Stryke

• Senior Administrator
  • Seamless Gate
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 07:52:51 PM »

Well, can you confirm to me that you have full access to your account? Like nobody changed your in-game account password?

Stryke

• Senior Administrator
  • Seamless Gate
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 12:15:17 AM »

Unban request accepted, make sure you change your account password and don't share it with anyone.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 18 queries.