UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: @Everyone  (Read 765 times)

xTaNouR

• SA-MP Name: xTaNouR
  • ★Birthday dont remember
@Everyone
« on: May 15, 2021, 03:51:19 PM »

Hello!
i see everyone want link to listin radio.. Okay i'll send you links for radio IwAn

Introduction

This blog will be about updates around my radio, we will soon post the full list with all the songs streaming on my radio and also update it once we add new ones.
There will be separate posts in which you can post your suggestions for songs using YouTube links and the forum code, apply for sponsorship and much more things.

The current radio details are :

In-game stream IP: http://188.165.232.7:8287/

Hope you'll love it, for more information: xTaNouR#5669

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:52:30 PM by xTaNouR »

Stryke

• Lead Administrator
  • SA-MP Name: Stryke
  • Seamless Gate
Re: @Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 04:00:49 PM »

I think the appropriate board for this topic is here

xTaNouR

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 04:06:15 PM »

Okay, ty

xTaNouR

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 04:12:01 PM »

How do i suggest a song?
Suggesting a song will now work on the way that you have to post a proper working YouTube link from the audio version from the song as a comment.
To avoid any misunderstandings, i've created a full list of every song that is on my Radio, which will be updated once new songs are added, therefore you should search the list and check if the song you want to be added is already there, to avoid any unnecessary suggestions, spam.
In case you want to suggest multiple songs, please post them in a single comment, one by one.

Format that you have to follow when posting a suggestion

Wincenzo

• SA-MP Name: Wincenzo
  • If you not getting answers, ask better questions
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 11:32:20 AM »

Greetings!, Wincenzo here. Hope all doing great!, So coming through the topic, I own my Radio station and want all respective players of UIF to enjoy it! I add songs every week also I am working hard to advertise. I will be grateful if players can get touch with my Radio Station and I am paying for it!. So here you go -

Station: Radio All One
Stream link: https://servidor14.brlogic.com:7466/live
Music type: Modern English and Pop
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 19 queries.