UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [A]Joining Application  (Read 649 times)

MohamedGamer

• SA-MP Name: .Mohamed.
[A]Joining Application
« on: June 03, 2021, 05:34:07 PM »

What's your in-game name now? .Mohamed. What were your previous ones? MohamedLOL103 and (.Mohamed_Gamer.) and Mohamed_Genuis

How old are you? 13

Where are you from? Egypt

What groups/clans have you been before and what's your current one? The Royal Kingdom , POWER GANG and The Golding Mafia If you are currently in one, why would you want to leave it and come to us? I want to Join TCF Because its Good and cool Group and i want to be from the good group

Tell us the server build (or year and month) you joined UIF From 2020 June (im not sure from the month)

Do you know the essential basic English (or Portuguese, at least) for a group communication? i can speak english good

Picture/link of your current stats in-game https://postimg.cc/XX09ZzjH

Have you ever been banned? If so, describe the reason and link here the unban request no

If you're not from Brazil, you should know that most of our players in-game are brazilians, and our focus is not necessarily DM-ing at any cost. That said, why would you like to join our family? > Which speciality and singularity will you add to the Family differently from any other random player in the server? Im saw many non-brazilian players

Be aware that your words might be used against yourself if you are not a honorable man. Give us a brief prologue of who you are im just sometimes not well and im not saying bad words to others just be friendly and good

List all the GTA:SA bugs you dominates which can be used in eventual group wars C-Bug and learning 2shot

Have you read the UIF (forum and ig) rules, our family's facts and group rules and commit to follow them down to the letter? yes

In order to be a member you must wear and defend our colors in forum and in-game. This means you'll have to wear one of our logos/userbars in you forum signature and not less important, you must defend us from any false accusation/lie/defamation whether on forum or in-game. Do you commit to do that? yes

Share with us some of your thoughts or memories of our Mascotts: Dorexx, Zombie and Cuntry Bumpkin. If you're a new player and you don't know them, don't be afraid to be honest i dont know them
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:16:34 PM by henkan »

.Krish.

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: .Krish.
  • Die with memories, not dreams.
Re: Joining Application
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:59:48 PM »

-1 lack of efforts and not upto the requirements but still you have a chance to join in non dm rank maybe
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 06:06:13 PM by .Krish. »
HM ~ nM ~ TCF ~ SG ~ IS ~ RR

TcV - The Crimson Viper  [Founder]

M1K3

• SA-MP Name: fSc]MiKe
  • based serbian omniscient
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 06:26:04 PM »

Well listen, your scores, skills and etc aren't enough to be here, but you've made already 2 applications. It shows that you really want to join us, and yes, that what you don't have so beautiful dm skills does not mean you can't join us. I would invite you as a NON-GZ, you're very persistent hence i'm giving +1 surely. Some of players didn't even made an application on forum and joined the group, as an example me and you already did it 2 times. These forum applications obviously means you wouldn't be ghopper here, so yeah good luck mate. Positive
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 07:26:37 PM by M1K3 »
RR - Centenar (Member)
m2s - Chancellor (Leader)

Dan._

• SA-MP Name: Dan._
  • its personal
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 07:40:44 PM »

i will give you chance +1

Clouted

• ~fSc.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 08:15:04 PM »

Well listen, your scores, skills and etc aren't enough to be here, but you've made already 2 applications. It shows that you really want to join us, and yes, that what you don't have so beautiful dm skills does not mean you can't join us. I would invite you as a NON-GZ, you're very persistent hence i'm giving +1 surely. Some of players didn't even made an application on forum and joined the group, as an example me and you already did it 2 times. These forum applications obviously means you wouldn't be ghopper here, so yeah good luck mate. Positive

Positive.

.Raptor

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: .Raptor
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 08:36:15 PM »

Positive.

godforsaken

• 2013 - 2021
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 08:39:07 PM »

Positive

BenSaliMM

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: Ben$aliMM
  • Just smile like a Rifle.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 08:52:37 PM »

If you really wanted to join you should've at least improved more your motivation and not just spamming the same app again.
I would've given you a +1 if you were a dmer cuz at least you gonna help.
NEGATIVE.
    TCF-Leader
                                                                   bbH-Admiral

Makalist

• SA-MP Name: Makalist
  • Since 2011 Promising
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »

+1.

henkan

• SA-MP Name: kamikaze_360
  • Time Will Not Come Back
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:47 PM »

Accepted on Non-GZ rank and already invited.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:16:09 PM by henkan »
Previous nicknames: Kamikaze_360, TCF.MadAsAHatter, 1DarkSideOfTheMoon

The Crazy Family (Veteran Generalissimo) -  Hall of Malevolence (Forum Member)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.