UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 609 times)

MawE_.

• SA-MP Name: oN.MawE_.
  • D C L X V I
Hello guys
« on: June 19, 2021, 03:23:13 PM »

In-Game Name: [KNTL]MawE_.
Real-Life Name: -
Real-Life Age: 20
Nationality: Indonesia

About yourself: Alright, I'm MawE_. known as [KNTL]MawE_. before that, I'm so sorry if my English is not good hehe.

I joined the UIF server around 2014-2015. I forgot a little :D I like GTA SA and I only play offline games. and suddenly my friend introduced me to SA-MP. and yup, my first server was UIF Server and even now I'm still playing there. Why UIF? because there I can play with many modes, such as Death Match, Derby, Fall, and many more. And what makes me feel comfortable playing on UIF Server is the Free Room. Yups, you can freely play there, and do whatever you like, but still without breaking the server rules. yes, even so, I've also been banned several times because of the use of the forbidden mod xD when I first played on UIF Server, but after playing there for a long time, I realized one thing. To become a great player, takes skill, experience, and regular practice. There are no shortcuts to becoming great in an instant. Everything needs a process, and we must enjoy the process. And there's something else that makes me still playing on UIF Server until now. Namely Groups War System. In that mode, we can feel how fierce the competition is for the top position in the Top Group Score. At first, I've been in several groups, and until finally, I decided to create a group with my friends, and manage everything. And we specify a name for our group with the name Aurora. And I am very happy because now Aurora is in the Top 29 position, it is an achievement and the result of all of our hard work.

Note: if you want to contact me, you can contact my discord MawE_.#00007
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 03:29:32 PM by MawE_. »

oN.MawE_.
Discord - oN.MawE_.#8230

Steelshot.

Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 06:51:08 PM »

Good one!
Enjoy your stay buddy  :-*

Rocinante

• SA-MP Name: [SD]Rocinante
  • r ya winning son?
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 07:45:28 PM »

i luv ur introduction my man >///<
Aurora
&
Stolen Dream

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.