UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [A] FM application  (Read 747 times)

Frankensteiin

[A] FM application
« on: July 21, 2021, 10:25:16 PM »

IG name: Frankensteiin

Previous IG name(s): Always Frank

Account ID: 74560

Time spent online on forum: 116 days

How will you be of use to HM?: By providing sincere and hopefully valuable opinions to the future applications and also some fresh design creations.

Motivation: I already have plenty of war collegues here but yet I'd like to build a closer relationship to the HM members that lays beyond our alliance association and I think the best way to start it up is by officially joining you guys as a forum member.

EDIT: If I may, there is something I actually could add here. I truly admire the way the group climbed up its way to the server's top position. Being a leader in TheBrotherHood (2013-2015) and now in TCF allows me to understand that in order to make a group memorably eternal is a task that stands quite in the opposite of easy and quick, which means the leadership that managed and manages it, is indeed remarkable. Also, I sympathize to the way the group is held by its unique rank names and divisions, transforming the whole group's image more serious and visualy enjoyable, that's what makes me want to develop further arts and share my habilities to enhance even more the group's visual identity.

IG stats screenshot:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 08:33:59 PM by Huskar »

.Rex

• Administrator Lvl 4
  • SA-MP Name: .Rex
  • NightMare Empire
Re: FM application
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 12:04:13 AM »

Improve your motivation -1

M1K3

• SA-MP Name: m2s.mike
  • based serbian omniscient
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 12:27:08 AM »

Motivation could be better, but since you're an old and mature player, and since it's very hard to write one, I'll give a Positive vote. Hope you will get accepeted.
TCF - Karabisianoi
m2s - Emperor

Frankensteiin

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 03:09:36 AM »

Improve your motivation -1
Perhaps you're willing to see me suck some balls to get accepted, but that's definetely not me. I'd rather cut to the chase. However, don't misunderstand a seeming lack of words with lack of will to join the group. I was as sincere as I could in the app. Particularly I feel no need to fill up the motivation with a load of empty words such as "I love this group, I've always wanted to be in, you guys rocks, please hug me, etc".

Anyway, thank you for sharing your opinion, I respect it howsoever. I hope you understand my words.

elmir01z

• SA-MP Name: elmir01z
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 04:19:05 AM »

You could improve your motivation a little bit. But also therefore you are a nice player and nice behaviored man. I'll give you a +1

sexplosive

• Administrator Lvl 2
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 09:20:38 AM »

Not that I don't wanna give you positive vote, its just fact that you have to improve motivation a little bit just like your activity because you been inactive for a long time. I would like to see more of you. This what you wrote in motivation is fine tho

HypToniC

• SA-MP Name: HypToniC
  • HypToniC#6996
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 11:35:08 AM »

Bad motivation, i haven't seen you active on forum after returning from inactivity, negative.

EDIT : Convinced enough, i suggest you to improve forum activity, +1
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 08:12:43 PM by HypToniC »

i8 - LN - bbH

SoA ~ IND  ~ DH1 ~ PIF ~ 88 bTk ~ RR ~ SG ~ HM ~ NM ~ MC ~ BMW ~ TRC ~ EXT

lewdjoo

• Administrator Lvl 1
  • SA-MP Name: lewdjoo.bbh
  • Hall of Malevolence
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 11:44:19 AM »

I don't think that we are building a closer relationship with you as a forum member, that doesn't change anything. This makes your motivation bad. Yet you seem like a guy with an attitude, and a good way of thinking, also independent and able to stand up for yourself. This is as much as I can tell by your posts here, and it is exactly what a  forum member would need. You are probably the first guy im giving a positive vote that I never met before, and I hope I am not making a mistake.

Good luck.
PS: Heard that you are inactive on forum... Fix that and hopefully you'll get accepted!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:48:20 AM by lewdjoo »

Frankensteiin

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 04:28:47 PM »

I'm actually not following what you guys are saying about inactivity. My last severe inactivity lasted from january 2015 to february 2020 due to problems not even worth mentioning.

I invite you all to check this link to get some information about my activity in forums. By checking the link, you may notice that I actually post something only when I feel it's really necessary, avoiding to share futilities that do not add any different point of view to the discussed matter. My postfarmer epoch died long ago. Nowadays I seek quality instead of quantity.

PS: Seems like I got myself writing down a long motivation after all :D

EDIT: app's motivation edited.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:09:30 PM by Frankensteiin »

xBochon

• Administrator Lvl 3
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »

Decent app / motivation, positive.
HM
bbH

Snipez[NC]

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 02:41:00 AM »

Matured enough, +1

Claymine

• Administrator Lvl 2
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2021, 06:53:24 PM »

Paying attention to your first reply got you this positive vote, good luck.

Klara

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: Klara
  • Account ID: 3293222
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2021, 10:53:48 PM »

I know you, you are former member and mature guy, so i will give you Positive i hope you wont disappoint us.

Frankensteiin

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2021, 11:39:05 PM »

I know you, you are former member and mature guy, so i will give you Positive i hope you wont disappoint us.
Klara I've never been a member of HM nor in game neither in forum. Perhaps you saw me in game helping in wars as "hm.frankensteiin" which is the nickname of my associate account in the group. But thank you for your reply anyway.

pirate.

• Administrator Lvl 1
  • SA-MP Name: pirate
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 02:12:36 PM »

Experienced and mature +1
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Forum member:
Hall of Malevolence
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.