UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [D] Joining Appication  (Read 253 times)

Wokee

• SA-MP Name: Wokee
  • I like cucumbars
[D] Joining Appication
« on: July 23, 2021, 06:05:15 PM »

What's your in-game name now? What were your previous ones? [ it is Wokee and the previous one was [Q]ueenex]

How old are you? [im 15]

Where are you from?[Im from Lithuania]

What groups/clans have you been before and what's your current one? If you are currently in one, why would you want to leave it and come to us?
[ I was In DarkSide, Seamless gate] [my current one is Aurora] [ I wanna leave Aurora becouse i wanna progress to a bigger groups and learn from better players and just to talk with people]

Tell us the server build (or year and month) you joined UIF: I dont really remember the server build but i think i joined in 2019]

Do you know the essential basic English (or Portuguese, at least) for a group communication? [ i know english pretty well i can talk and write in english so the wouldnt be any problems with communication

Picture/link of your current stats in-game: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849742591397855243/868158963269652491/20210723_185252.jpg

Have you ever been banned? If so, describe the reason and link here the unban request:[ no i wasnt ever banned]

If you're not from Brazil, you should know that most of our players in-game are brazilians, and our focus is not necessarily DM-ing at any cost. That said, why would you like to join our family? > Which speciality and singularity will you add to the Family differently from any other random player in the server?   [ I would be a friendly not toxic non racist member i would help any person if he needs help with cbug ir double shoot becouse i can cbug pretty well sometimes i cbug all 7 bullets and i can double shoot pretty well i started practising double shoot one week ago]

Be aware that your words might be used against yourself if you are not a honorable man. Give us a brief prologue of who you are: im a very kind very freindly person very helpful

List all the GTA:SA bugs you dominates which can be used in eventual group wars: cbug and double  shoot dont know any other sorry

Have you read the UIF (forum and ig) rules, our family's facts and group rules and commit to follow them down to the letter?: yes

In order to be a member you must wear and defend our colors in forum and in-game. This means you'll have to wear one of our logos/userbars in you forum signature and not less important, you must defend us from any false accusation/lie/defamation whether on forum or in-game. Do you commit to do that?:Yes

Share with us some of your thoughts or memories of our Mascotts: Dorexx, Zombie and Cuntry Bumpkin. If you're a new player and you don't know them, don't be afraid to be honest: i dont know any of those but they sound cool maybe ill meet them nd get to known to eachother more
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 07:38:28 PM by Frankensteiin »
Stay Woke Friends

M1K3

• SA-MP Name: fSc]MiKe
  • based serbian omniscient
Re: Joining Appication
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 06:31:39 PM »

I've played with you in war a few times, your cbug isn't going so well, and I don't know about your 2shoots skills. Since I don't categorize you as someone who could contribute a lot to harder wars, I vote to become a non gz member when you enter the group.

Therefore, I remember u being kicked out of the SG group for disrespecting former leaders or something like that... I wish I didn't see anything like that if you join us.

I'll give you a chance because I don't see anything bad in your application and act, you seem like a cool guy. Positive.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:37:15 PM by M1K3 »
RR - Centenar (Member)
m2s - Chancellor (Leader)

мαяιкαησ

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: MaRikano
  • "Don't be afraid to fail. Just keep trying"
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 07:19:33 PM »

Negative, Left Seamless gate to join aurora and now wanna join TCF which is g-hopping thing, also you already made application in nM board.
Seamless Gate 4 Life
The Crimson Viper 4 Ever
E1/kD

elmir01z

• SA-MP Name: elmir01z
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 07:31:07 PM »

Negative, Left Seamless gate to join aurora and now wanna join TCF which is g-hopping thing, also you already made application in nM board.
I trust marikano's word, hence -1

Frankensteiin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 07:38:11 PM »

but i said to leonard to deny it!
I'm not Leo but I'll grant your wish:

Denied.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.