UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [D]In Game Application  (Read 735 times)

HawkEye____

• SA-MP Name: Hawk
[D]In Game Application
« on: August 29, 2021, 04:18:17 PM »

In-game Name: .Axon.
Previous name(s):Arpanplays
Account ID:3292121
Current group:HighMinds Association
Reason for leaving the current group: First Thing They Don't Respect noobs, They Talk To their friends only..
Previous groups:E1,TGR
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:I am Banned Many times But I promise now i will reinstall fresh game and play cleanly.. ;D
Will you comply with group rules?: Of Course
Motivation:Hello Members :), Co-Leaders, Leaders. I'll introduce myself My name is Arpan Singh from the Country of India. I've been playing this server for almost 10 months and I want to be a member of NightMare Empire. The members are Respected, Active, Skilled and Mature. I played this game in 2-3 hours a day. Im working with my stats when im online I joined gz/gwar. I could be very helpful in this group incoming to gz/gwars. I promise that I'll comply all rules and i will not break them. I'll try my best to be a good/loyal member and im ready if someone wants to test me ingame. That will be all, I look forward in working with you guys. Thankyou
Picture of stats:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 09:13:27 PM by Reven »
HLO

Steelshot.

Re: In Game Application
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 04:27:51 PM »

best application 2021
+1

lewdjoo

• SA-MP Name: lewdjoo
  • Welcome to the wild west....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 05:27:21 PM »

In-game Name: .Axon.
Previous name(s):Arpanplays
Account ID:3292121
Current group:HighMinds Association
Reason for leaving the current group: First Thing They Don't Respect noobs, They Talk To their friends only..
Previous groups:E1,TGR
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:I am Banned Many times But I promise now i will reinstall fresh game and play cleanly.. ;D
Will you comply with group rules?: Of Course
Motivation:Hello Members :), Co-Leaders, Leaders. I'll introduce myself My name is Arpan Singh from the Country of India. I've been playing this server for almost 10 months and I want to be a member of NightMare Empire. The members are Respected, Active, Skilled and Mature. I played this game in 2-3 hours a day. Im working with my stats when im online I joined gz/gwar. I could be very helpful in this group incoming to gz/gwars. I promise that I'll comply all rules and i will not break them. I'll try my best to be a good/loyal member and im ready if someone wants to test me ingame. That will be all, I look forward in working with you guys. Thankyou
Picture of stats:

best application 2021
+1

I am not sure if you are both trying to be funny.
Motivation copied, posted application while applying for another group at the same time, not trustworthy and left a group for another group.
A big negative vote, this will be rejected anyway.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 06:43:15 PM by lewdjoo »
Skin Modder and Mapper
PM me on Discord for more information:
Discord: lewdjoo#6745

"The streets is cold, dog. Like it says in the book: We are blessed and cursed

Frankensteiin

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 07:22:11 PM »

Yessssss! Go ahead and apply for every group on forums coppying around motivations! Your red-big sized "denied" will be waiting for you =)

_Darkness.

• SA-MP Name: _Darkness.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:33:07 PM »

Bad application,NEGATIVE maybe if you didn't copy you would also make a good impression

Reven

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 09:13:16 PM »

Denied
hM, bbH

1977 ~
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 19 queries.