UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Firing Squad Clan  (Read 3896 times)

ayesha_erotica

• SA-MP Name: ayesha[fSc]erotica
  • ♥ ♡ ❥ ❤ ❣ ❦ ❧ ღ
Re: Firing Squad Clan
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2021, 10:58:20 AM »

Account Name:Blanceoo

M/F:Male

Will you  add Firing Squad Clan - fSc related text in your signature?:Ofc!

When did you join UIF?:2011/2012

Rate Your English:60/100

Motivation:Hello everyone.
My name is blanceoo I am playing since 2011/2012.
As you may know I have had a bad behaviour in the past, and I want to apologize for that. I hope I will be given a chance here to prove you guys that I changed my mind about everything and be ready to support fSc as far as I can do. I did decide to join here, because I know that fSc is an outstanding and unique community itself, which I always want to support, since its also one of the most powerful Clan in the whole server.
About myself I can tell you that I am a very active player, and I am aware of c-bug, also 2shoot.
In case I have piqued your interest, I am looking forward to hear from you in any way.

Thanks for your attention.

Picture of /stats or /astats:

well i see you making the effort and it looks like youre really trying to change so ill give u a positive vote but keep in mind that it can still change, dont let me down

Blanceoo

• SA-MP Name: Blanceoo
  • Hater's sucks dicks
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2021, 11:54:45 AM »

You've appealed for unban 5 times, each ban's reason was insulting UIF. Given that I don't really trust you, but let us know how would you contribute to fSc as a clan, and why should we accept you ?

Well i knowed fSc from RR group that i was in i saw alot of RR members at fSc clan so i decided to join the fSc Clan Because its the most powerful clan in UIF thats how i see any ways well i just changed my mind and im not anymore that guy was before because i have to respect all UIF Admins/Players so i swear im not that guy was before i changed and if u dont see how i changed well as u can see RR dont accept hostile members and dont accept Toxic people so im here to make my self good and to follow the rules and im really excited to get accepted right here and if i wont get accepted well i can wait to post an app again when ever the leaders tell me and thanks

Rose Redemption

Miku

• uprobutcleo
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2021, 02:42:05 PM »

As you may know I have had a bad behaviour in the past, and I want to apologize for that. I hope I will be given a chance here to prove you guys that I changed my mind about everything and be ready to support fSc as far as I can do. I did decide to join here, because I know that fSc is an outstanding and unique community itself, which I always want to support, since its also one of the most powerful Clan in the whole server.
About myself I can tell you that I am a very active player, and I am aware of c-bug, also 2shoot.
In case I have piqued your interest, I am looking forward to hear from you in any way.

-1 Unyahhh
Discord:@ev4dee.#6347
DH1 ~ RR ~ DAR ~ExT

Deventh

• SA-MP Name: Deventh
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »

nah man -1
I'm dead

TweaK.

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2021, 12:02:23 PM »

Denied sorry maybe next time

DH1,fSc,RR
DH1

.Daniel

• SA-MP Name: .Daniel
  • Nightmare Empire
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2021, 05:44:45 PM »

Account Name:
.Daniel

Algeria

M / F:
Male

Will you add the text related to Firing Squad Clan - fSc in your signature?:
Of course

When did you join UIF?:
Beginning of April

Rate your English:
7/10

Motivation:
 Hello gentlemen, I hope you are doing well. I came today to become a member of fSc team and I am honored to be a member of them because I think they are now very famous in these last pots so I said why not share their joy and fun without mentioning their respected members. I have good manners and know a lot of them, so I wrote this phrase, so I hope I will not be a burden to you and continue my journey with you until the last moment, thanks for reading.

image/stats or /astats:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:57:35 PM by .Daniel »

Smokey

• SA-MP Name: fSc_Smokey
  • "Death is like the wind, always by my side"
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 09:22:26 AM »

Account Name: G2.Smokey
M/F: M
Will you  add Firing Squad Clan - fSc related text in your signature?: Yes I will.
When did you join UIF?: April 2014
Rate Your English: Fluent, 9.5/10
Motivation: Well, firstly let me say that I am a Seamless Gate member that is in the Gamer2 Clan, but as everyone knows G2 is already a failure since no one is taking it seriously. (Meow hasn't even been active for weeks)
I've always wanted to be part of a professional clan, such as fSc.
I've been looking at the activity, seriousness and professionality in everyone that is in Firing Squad Clan and I have to say that I am very impressed.
The way that everyone cooperates with each-other is very interesting and I'm pretty sure I could give this group some different color.
I personally think that I am skilled enough, but for sure there's a lot more ahead to be achieved.
A chance that you could give me, would make a big difference for me & would change fSc for the better.

fSc , DH1

TweaK.

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2021, 06:37:25 PM »

Account Name:
.Daniel

Algeria

M / F:
Male

Will you add the text related to Firing Squad Clan - fSc in your signature?:
Of course

When did you join UIF?:
Beginning of April

Rate your English:
7/10

Motivation:
 Hello gentlemen, I hope you are doing well. I came today to become a member of fSc team and I am honored to be a member of them because I think they are now very famous in these last pots so I said why not share their joy and fun without mentioning their respected members. I have good manners and know a lot of them, so I wrote this phrase, so I hope I will not be a burden to you and continue my journey with you until the last moment, thanks for reading.

image/stats or /astats:

unfortunately we are not so active on forum denied

DH1,fSc,RR
DH1

TweaK.

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2021, 06:39:07 PM »

Account Name: G2.Smokey
M/F: M
Will you  add Firing Squad Clan - fSc related text in your signature?: Yes I will.
When did you join UIF?: April 2014
Rate Your English: Fluent, 9.5/10
Motivation: Well, firstly let me say that I am a Seamless Gate member that is in the Gamer2 Clan, but as everyone knows G2 is already a failure since no one is taking it seriously. (Meow hasn't even been active for weeks)
I've always wanted to be part of a professional clan, such as fSc.
I've been looking at the activity, seriousness and professionality in everyone that is in Firing Squad Clan and I have to say that I am very impressed.
The way that everyone cooperates with each-other is very interesting and I'm pretty sure I could give this group some different color.
I personally think that I am skilled enough, but for sure there's a lot more ahead to be achieved.
A chance that you could give me, would make a big difference for me & would change fSc for the better.

Accepted.Welcome here enjoy your time
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 06:41:00 PM by TweaK. »

DH1,fSc,RR
DH1

Steppe

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: .Rex
  • NightMare Empire
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »

Good luck!

Smokey

• SA-MP Name: fSc_Smokey
  • "Death is like the wind, always by my side"
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2021, 10:58:09 PM »

Thanks, something new just started :)
fSc , DH1

Renisal

• And still I rise
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2021, 08:46:58 PM »

Less talk, more action! should be this clan's motto, good luck.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:48:05 PM by Renisal »

TwisT3RHU

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2021, 09:15:07 PM »

Less talk, more action!
A new clan video is coming soon
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:31:45 PM by TwisT3RHU »

LMD tLg kwS SAB
fSc-DH1 UFR HC Z4 RR
DrunkS uncr. Elitism Brothel

TweaK.

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2021, 11:22:31 PM »

We take more action in the sever then anyone else

DH1,fSc,RR
DH1

Renisal

• And still I rise
« Reply #59 on: Today at 08:45:59 AM »

Account Name:
Renisal

India

M/F:
Male

Will you add Firing Squad Clan - fSc related text in your signature?:
Yes, I will.

When did you join UIF?:
It's kind of complicated, I started playing UIF in late 2015 but didn't even knew how to register or play the game properly, registered on the forums in September 2016.

Rate Your English:
7/10

Motivation:
Hello fellow members of fSc and UIF players, some of you know might know me already, I am Renisal, been a member of UIF community for 5 years and I was looking for a clan, so there was an obvious choice as I can't think of any clan other than fSc that's professional, active, or has leaders that are mature. I have had no issue with any single player in the UIF server, but yes, I used to act immature in the past, around 2 or 3 years ago but after my comeback 2 months ago, I haven't had any issue, such as toxicity or disrespecting a player and about fSC members, most of the fSC members surely might be in the rivalry group but I haven't seen them being toxic or insulting any player so it grew my interest to join it and if you let me in, I will make sure to represent in that way and help in every other possible way I can. Now about my DM experience, I am not an experienced 2shot user nor c-bug user but I am learning and practicing it every day to push off my limits (I've also started to post on YouTube, sometimes) and I believe interacting with like-minded people that are SA-MP veterans, can help me learn these SA-MP weapon bugs and that is another reason I chose this clan. Other than these things, I am not the type of person who g-hops every other single day, I have been a member of TheCrazyFamily for 2 months now (since my comeback) and if you let me in, I am sure that I will have a long way to go in fSc. That's all I have to say, thank you for your time and attention.

(my old account was 2713596 but lost it 2 years ago, had no choice but to create a new one again when I came back.)
« Last Edit: Today at 08:59:26 AM by Renisal »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 19 queries.