UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The end  (Read 3841 times)

pirate.

• SA-MP Name: pirate
Re: The end
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2021, 01:19:25 AM »

I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Forum member:
Hall of Malevolence

Reckless

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: fSc_Reckless
  • Damage daddy
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2021, 09:08:13 AM »

I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal
Reckless#3777

~ Rose Redemption Ex-Leader

Sowad

• SA-MP Name: WreckRox
  • WreckRox // 23465
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2021, 10:51:12 AM »

what the fuck
Sometimes playing in-game as WreckRox

RR

Former

Brothel Family - SoA - kwS

TwisT3RHU

• Administrator Lvl 1
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2021, 06:27:00 PM »

want some tea perhaps

LMD tLg kwS SAB
fSc-DH1 UFR HC Z4 RR
DrunkS uncr. Elitism Brothel

xicoR

• Administrator Lvl 3
  • SA-MP Name: Xicor_
  • If you Snooze, you Lose!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2021, 11:38:34 PM »

Grab some coffee duuh

Nightmare Empire Consule
~
Hall Of Malevolance
Seamless Gate

Rambo.

• SA-MP Name: Rambo
  • Here for Good Vibes!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2021, 08:11:36 PM »

Very sad but its your choice guys. I ain't much of a group warist im a bad shooter ngl

CombatArmor

• aka Mobeen
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2021, 06:51:53 PM »

It's just vibes
The Resistance Founder
Big up the old K!LL3R$ crew rolling 2012-15

Bri1iant3gXpwN.

• SA-MP Name: Damage Grand daddy
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2021, 05:46:55 PM »

Nothing new, I often say, sometimes you need to play weaker on zones, otherwise it will be like with M4D ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:50:15 PM by Bri1iant3gXpwN. »

Linoeumii

• SA-MP Name: Linoeumii
  • | 2754383 | ● Since 2013 ●
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 08:33:58 PM »

hope you come back.
Crew of Honored

wind.

• SA-MP Name: 2962819
  • To fuck around is human, to find out is divine.
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2021, 12:31:12 PM »

so sad, I'm crying

Libelula[NC]

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2021, 06:17:26 PM »

I thought Cronos was retired from UIF Most long and unnecesary reply ever existed
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.