UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: dh1 vs TCF  (Read 2117 times)

ayesha_erotica

• SA-MP Name: ayesha[fSc]erotica
  • ♥ ♡ ❥ ❤ ❣ ❦ ❧ ღ
dh1 vs TCF
« on: November 28, 2021, 03:55:38 AM »

well played ._. tho they became so toxic to Reckless for no reason during and after the war :/

gg anyways both:3

ez
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 04:07:20 AM by ayesha_erotica »

_.DoVaHKiiN._

• SA-MP Name: _.DoVaHKiiN._
  • Be the broken or the breaker!
Re: dh1 vs TCF
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 04:19:02 PM »

Did he told you what he said about TCF too?
Oh no... He's a victim =/
"Skydive from walls we build
DIVE!
Just to feel alive." ♪♫

m2s.BeBeto123

• SA-MP Name: BeBeto123._
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 04:20:14 PM »

Hello mano!!! <3

m2s-Menace II Society-Chancellor

Guaxi_

• SA-MP Name: GuaxiLoanShark__
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »

Call me in private, I don't have time for hints

Koliore

• SA-MP Name: Koliore
  • Arrows falling from the sun
De tu envidia nace mi fama
Former TCF Leader

_.DoVaHKiiN._

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 04:31:29 PM »

Well, dear Kizuna:
He could void all the roasting if he haven't insulted us before.

He isn't a victim here. He got what deserved after trying too feel superior or humiliate us.

The guy just came from nowhere to my Discord asking me toin join game and wanted to make me an offer, but during the conversation he said:

- You are a dead group
- You don't leave the Alliance because you need it
- TCF identity is to be inactive and weak
- TCF is the most weak from alliance

And a lot of trash talking.

Days after "The Offer" which I clearly refused, RR made that announcement about GZ, and then DH1 born.

Anyway, I'm not here to fight, but I really don't regret any word I said in your screenshots, because that's what he deserve.

Next time, think twice before start insulting a group.

Here is one of "No offense, I mean" speech during the offer.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 05:04:25 PM by _.DoVaHKiiN._ »
DIVE!
Just to feel alive." ♪♫

Renisal

• Minimalist
Re: dh1 (RR 2.0) vs TCF
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 04:57:52 PM »

tho they became so toxic to Reckless for no reason

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 04:59:25 PM by Renisal »

ayesha_erotica

• SA-MP Name: ayesha[fSc]erotica
  • ♥ ♡ ❥ ❤ ❣ ❦ ❧ ღ
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 05:19:02 PM »

ASDUHSDAUHSDUH SHITS GETTING SERIOUS

Reckless

• SA-MP Name: fSc_Reckless
  • Damage daddy
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 05:34:20 PM »

All those posts above are meaningless, i don't know if you think you achieved something or did something that i "deserve" that makes me feel bad but no you didn't, i don't care and i do not want to be part of this argument nor do i condone your actions

Yes i said all of the above, that's a global opinion not just mine and you even agreed to what i said so what's the problem?, i tried to give you help because we clearly never needed yours as you can't even help yourselves but then i cancelled it after thinking it's totally not worth it at all, but we had a normal conversation, ended with a smile and that's it, i didn't disrespect you, i didn't insult you, and i wasn't toxic to you, you started insulting your ex-leader cause he left and i didn't want to be part of that that's it, but you are toxic to me for a silly reason and that's basically tcf , it explains why it's dead

If my little words about your group hurt your feelings that's your problem, i didn't wish for your mom to have cancer and die like you did to me that's just extreme and uncalled for...

Anyways take my words as a big boy and try improving your stuff instead of focusing on me 24/7, please don't drag me into this immature stuff

Nothing serious why am i even here
Reckless#9602
~ Dead Horse Industries Warlord
~ Rose Redemption Ex-Leader

_.DoVaHKiiN._

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 05:39:24 PM »

Unfortunately he was an asshole by saying a lot of bullshit, now this is the answer.

DIVE!
Just to feel alive." ♪♫

TweaK.

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 06:05:02 PM »

Alright,everyone calm down there should be no unnecessary quarrels, both sides were in vain but it will be enough

Both group played well.

DH1,fSc,RR
DH1

_.DoVaHKiiN._

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 06:17:46 PM »

1- My intention is not to make you feel bad. All of this is an answer after your trash talking, remember? I never bought your "good intention" and "no ofense" covered by insulting. So, in our case: Actions instead of words.

2 - You say: "Global opinion" and that I "agreed" to what you said. I believe you're intentionally confusing my education, friendliness and receptivity with agreement. I also believe it's just your envyness attempting to bring me to your place using the argument of "trying to help".  Had you stop to think that you offended a whole group and alliance system trying to use this as motivation enough for a member to leave? (In the case, me).

3 - For the record, we never needed your help/advice or anything to make us "alive". Who you think you are? Someone better? As I told you before, LOYALTY CAN NEVER BE BOUGHT.

4 -
About the ex-leader, you're meaning Blackjack? The blacklisted one? The one who is imature and could never respect hierachy and conspires about everyone? The one who just left because suggested to be demoted and it was made? Pff Unfortunately you're being frivolous using half-truths intending to stigmatize me and the "You started insulting" is a proof of that.

5 - For now, you are trying to reduce the seriousness of the insults when the attempt to take me away from TCF by talking bad things about my group and the alliance turns into just "little words". How convenient, isn't it?

6 - Lastly, just to be clear. This: ↓↓
" i didn't wish for your mom to have cancer and die like you did to me that's just extreme and uncalled for..."

I haven't said any word about it, it was one of our members, and THIS, I convenently could do the same as you did above by turning it into "little-words" right?

But this is not what we are. In case you really got offended by theses words, I can talk to the author to make a formal apology for you.

So, that's it. Every action has a reaction, I would never betray my group and the alliance because people are busy in real life, you should knew that before calling me on discord at first.

All those posts above are meaningless, i don't know if you think you achieved something or did something that i "deserve" that makes me feel bad but no you didn't, i don't care and i do not want to be part of this argument nor do i condone your actions

Yes i said all of the above, that's a global opinion not just mine and you even agreed to what i said so what's the problem?, i tried to give you help because we clearly never needed yours as you can't even help yourselves but then i cancelled it after thinking it's totally not worth it at all, but we had a normal conversation, ended with a smile and that's it, i didn't disrespect you, i didn't insult you, and i wasn't toxic to you, you started insulting your ex-leader cause he left and i didn't want to be part of that that's it, but you are toxic to me for a silly reason and that's basically tcf , it explains why it's dead

If my little words about your group hurt your feelings that's your problem, i didn't wish for your mom to have cancer and die like you did to me that's just extreme and uncalled for...

Anyways take my words as a big boy and try improving your stuff instead of focusing on me 24/7, please don't drag me into this immature stuff
Nothing serious why am i even here
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 06:20:41 PM by _.DoVaHKiiN._ »
DIVE!
Just to feel alive." ♪♫

Nasif

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »

pee pee poo poo

AshTag

• SA-MP Name: Ash.bbH
  • bbH
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 07:40:11 PM »

Who is speaking about toxicity anyway
but you are toxic to me for a silly reason and that's basically tcf , it explains why it's dead

TCF ~ Droungarios
bbH ~ Zealot

TwisT3R

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 07:44:48 PM »

fSc DH1 UFR HC
LMD tLg kwS SAB
DrunkS uncr. Brothel

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.