UIF - United Islands Freeroam Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: ∞ The Crazy Family | Off Topic & Memories  (Read 23156 times)

Chronus .

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: .Chronus.
∞ The Crazy Family | Off Topic & Memories
« on: April 21, 2014, 04:50:54 AM »

This thread is destined to formal and informal conversation regarding ANY subject -- only for our in-game members and forum members. Any attempt of post farming here will be immediately deleted.

Be aware to follow the forum rules and avoid finding yourself punished.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:52:30 PM by Frankensteiin »

.Buzz.

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: .Buzz.
  • Brasil!
Re: • The Crazy Family | Off Topic & Memories •
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:22:57 AM »

My history in TCF started in Build 87! Chronus invited me after testing me! 1 day after this awesome war happened!
http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=38178.0
I liked TCF so much that i made this video!: http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=39638.0 (I know, it's horrible!)
After some time Horus, Pegasus, Arkmed, Lukiller and all the other friends joined! But Mateus leaved :(
Then i met Bootloader, my love! We are about to get married!
Teve uma hora que a TCF estava ameaçando acabar! Mas felizmente não acabou!
Some months later i became co-leader, and we started to getting zones! We jumped from /gtop 20 to /gtop 4!
But unfortunately i leaved the group :( But i will never stop supporting TCF! The group will stay in my heart forever!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:06:55 AM by Pegasus' »

Dennιs

• SA-MP Name: The Sigma Male
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:28:43 AM »

It's time!

Hora de desenterrar algumas merdas que estão enterradas, assim como coisas engraçadas [=
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:23:23 AM by Pegasus' »

Dowlik

• south criminals
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 09:25:48 AM »

I joined in TCF in old golden days when every player enjoyed playing on UIF. But now everything changed, so..
I don't know exactly which build it was but it happened in February in 2013. My achievement isn't your board you guys deserve it. There is no achievement, my pleasure was when I joined in such a group like this. It started like full of strangers and now with difficult work we made stable and indestructible family where you can find only in your dreams. So my memories are our gwar/gz's our parties, driving around with plane, bus,etc.. And of course I won't forget it. So if we talk about my best friend, I really don't know. I consider this group as a family not like someone who is single and more important, because we all build together this family not only by one man. But I really appreciate to Chronus I think who invited me, but I really don't remember how I join, I forgot :/ . And on the end I can say this is the greatest and unforgettable piece of UIF history who will always be piece of my memory, thanks for all. :)

I know this looks little bit lame by my side, but that's how I understood this family.

Peace
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:15:14 AM by Pegasus' »

~The Crazy Family~
Fear the Reaper
Владик

uniquebish

• SA-MP Name: Binzdaleast
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 01:55:50 PM »

I joined TCF as a member (ex-member) . In TCF I was very happy, meeting new friends . They're so funny haha i'm seriously, every minutes I thinking about TCF members, it make me laughing hard . And my best friend in TCF is Logitech, he was a nice friend even he was my enemy . but who cares, we are still friend ;D . Someday I wasn't have a group to join, so I decided to making app in TCF . That time I know I was a group hopper, and I was leaved the group, I feel sorry to all members of TCF :( , The most like in this clan as I see is the name lmao, it's so funny haha, I want to say to all TCF members . Keep it up brothers! ;)   CHEERS!

Peace.  :) :)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:16:04 AM by Pegasus' »

Pegasus'

• SA-MP Name: Pegasus_.
  • Unstoppable.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »

Everything started in build 84, I was in AST. I really liked the moments we had there, but everything was disorganized. We used to invite players by giving them co-leader status if they join, so noobish :D So i left AST to join SoA. After like 3 months in SoA, Chronus went to talk to me about a project he was making. He had a back up of his old group (Legião), and he was inviting some old BlackOut and Legião friends to start a group from 0 (well, Legião had 12k Group Score, but whatever). I remember a chat with Chronus, we decided to create our own rules and only who agreed with those rules could join. We decided to finnaly use the level system lol. Then the group started growing up, we recruited some spanish and english speakers, it was awesome how players were attracted to our group, even when we weren't doing absolutely nothing but gwar. Our skills used to be impressive, we used to pwn many pro groups of the epoch like Masons, SoA, The BrotherHood, Killers a bunch of times etc etc etc. With this fame, Dowlik noob hopper :p joined our group and helped us with the Topic at Discussion & Recruitment, and we got our board.

But before we get our board, something really funny happened. Android had a dead group in gtop 6 (Black Out), and TCF was gtop 22 +- at the time. We decided to move to this group. After like a week, Troy (one of our leaders) was noobish in such a point that he gave his account to someone with the expectation to get ''free vip'' lol. Then the stealer started kicking everyone, and Droid's group was completely destroyed. Poor android. So yeah, we came back to TCF's original slot and we decided that only Chronus would have level 10 in-game. I would still be leader in theory, i had the same rights as Chronus, but the in-game leader account would be only chronus'. That's how i lost my in-game leader status, when the fault wasn't even mine lol, but whatever, the time and the fun we had together was amazing, i couldn't even care to my level.

Well, i surely had great times in TCF, i spent 9 months working to see this group grow up, and yeah, look to where you guys are now :) I know i had some differences with TCF members, but it's part of the life, right? I had my reasons for leaving, some members that joined were ''too br'' for me but it doesn't matter. This group is surely part of my UIF history, and everything i am on this server i have to thank 2 players in special: Chronus and Posiedon. Without you guys, i'd be with my chiken skin dbsking at some random spawn right now hehe. This group built mine and chronus' reputation for sure. We'd never be admin today if our work at this group was not was not seen by the Head admins, and how we worked hard to make this group enjoyable to the players. Without this group i'd never meet some of the friends i have now like Edu, Nesquik, bandit, Dudo, Oxygen etc. I met them on TCF for those who don't know :)

Good luck guys, best of luck for you :) It was a pleasure to be on this group.

Caralho eu acertei na mosca, a historia desse cara ia dar um livro inteiro, nem terminei de ler.  :-X
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:16:14 AM by Pegasus' »

"Running a bunch of crazies, that's what I see."

Since Build 85 - Respect, Union and Loyalty: The Crazy Family Leader

Chronus .

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: .Chronus.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »

Great memories, for sure.
It's good to know the members/ex-members thoughts about this clan.
It's also good to remember how many people became pro players because of TCF, how many people we helped... I can't remember all of them. And in my conception, it makes us different from others.

Thank you guys (members/ex-members or someone who just helped in some way) to make this happen.

Member/ex-member, post your memories here, we'd like to hear you.

EDIT 2: Chronus ainda faz isso em gwar? kkkkk

pode morrer não, se morre é kick
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:16:27 AM by Pegasus' »

.Buzz.

• Board Moderator
  • SA-MP Name: .Buzz.
  • Brasil!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »

Também tem essa!

E essa
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:22:50 AM by Pegasus' »

Pegasus'

• Unstoppable.
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 10:42:18 PM »

Well, I do not remember which build I joined TCF, but it was a great time when I was invited, I was a very weak player (noob) I had a group with more than 80 Brazilian players, much time was passed until one day I was in a helicopter with my friends and from that day I met Macumba (aka: Bootloader <3), and all my members being attacked daily in our base (/ md mansion) and we became great friends, my group had over 6 players online per day (it was pretty cool), but many time has passed, and my group had died, so I decided to close the group with my best friend (Cheester, I think he is inactive), so I decided to close the group.

So many of my friends were talking about a possible player named 'Venoxx' (aka: Chronus), at the time that my group was standing, many of my members were going to TCF, so I was a big hater of Venoxx ( :P) but I was in doubt who he was, much time has passed, and I met him when he was teleported to me, we talked and he asked me''Why you are mentioning me in the chat all the time, "then told him the truth for him, he understood me.

And We became friends, until one day I told him I closed my group, he spent a long time asking me to enter the TCF, so I get nervous because I do not know if I'd be okay, and he trained me, and I knew my group friends: ArkmeD, Eduardo (aka: Buzzardinho), Poseidon, Tr0y, Logitech, Horus, Mr.Criminal, Drew, Skull, and my best friend (Cheester, who came with me to TCF), and here I am.  :)

One of my best moments  :): >
Pegasus is now a co-leader. Congratulations.

Congratz man! I hope you will do your job very well. I'm very inactive now, but if you have any doubts about your new level, just ask me in a pm.

Admins status, Uiii Katchorro  ;) ;) ;)

Parabens mano, mas como você fez pra ganhar? ou você comprou?

Ele foi escolhido pelo ????omatic!
Com certeza merecido!

I was chosen as admin after being co leader.  :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:16:41 AM by Pegasus' »

Dennιs

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 02:09:47 AM »

Também tem essa!

E essa

Esse nick, kkkkkkkk!

Well, I do not remember which build I joined TCF, but it was a great time when I was invited, I was a very weak player (noob) I had a group with more than 80 Brazilian players, much time was passed until one day I was in a helicopter with my friends and from that day I met Macumba (aka: Bootloader <3), and all my members being attacked daily in our base (/ md mansion) and we became great friends, my group had over 6 players online per day (it was pretty cool), but many time has passed, and my group had died, so I decided to close the group with my best friend (Cheester, I think he is inactive), so I decided to close the group.

So many of my friends were talking about a possible player named 'Venoxx' (aka: Chronus), at the time that my group was standing, many of my members were going to TCF, so I was a big hater of Venoxx ( :P ) but I was in doubt who he was, much time has passed, and I met him when he was teleported to me, we talked and he asked me''Why you are mentioning me in the chat all the time, "then told him the truth for him, he understood me.

And We became friends, until one day I told him I closed my group, he spent a long time asking me to enter the TCF, so I get nervous because I do not know if I'd be okay, and he trained me, and I knew my group friends: ArkmeD, Eduardo (aka: Buzzardinho), Poseidon, Tr0y, Logitech, Horus, Mr.Criminal, Drew, Skull, and my best friend (Cheester, who came with me to TCF), and here I am.  :)

One of my best moments  :) : >

I was chosen as admin after being co leader.  :D

I cried when I  were reading that! =']
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:43:46 AM by Pegasus' »

Boot

Re: Congratulations, Dennis: New UIF Admin!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 02:44:49 AM »

I was like Spro, but at that time i didn't have labels to put Pegasus love the COCK! and neither vehicles to put planes on your base!

>> Working and relaxing.

Dennιs

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 03:08:07 AM »

I was like Spro, but at that time i didn't have labels to put Pegasus love the COCK! and neither vehicles to put planes on your base!

Wow, it must have been a difficult time for you, then, if compared to her!

-

Well, for my story on TCF, I joined it not long ago, even though I know our group since late 2012. I was always very quiet, never thought I'd be joining in big groups - like this. I remember Lee were pushing my patience to enter in 2013, but it was only in 2014, after the end of WAD.

The first member of the TCF that I met, was Geovane Silva, who probably doesn't play anymore lmao. He taught me some things, and I saw this group for the first time at that moment.

Today, all members of the TCF are my friends, and the closest's, I got to 'intimate relationships' s2.

A good memory was when the TCF had a fight with BiA in freeroam, it was funny, did the members of the TCF spawn near of the base of BiA, and seemed to be a war without end, Chronus was called by that time ''Vini_BR_Chefe'', lmao. I was an spectator, and laughed a lot with this war in freeroam.

I also remember Lee ''trolling'' Boot in a duel, and recorded a pretty stupid commenting on this video, yikes.. Well, it's always good to remember these things!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:21:39 AM by Pegasus' »

Pegasus'

• Unstoppable.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 03:09:09 AM »

Old times.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:22:19 AM by Pegasus' »

Dennιs

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 03:30:12 AM »

Eu nem lembrava que o Daniel Marinho já foi co-leader da TCF O.o Eu tava stalkeando o Chronus pra ver se achava um vídeo q eu tava atrás, e acabei achando isso: http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=39643.msg432337#msg432337

Cuidado com o stalk! hahaha.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:22:08 AM by Pegasus' »

A D A M [ N C ]

• Proud NC marine Sergeant||UFT||TheDecayed MC
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 12:24:46 PM »

My history in TCF started in Build 87! Chronus invited me after testing me! 1 day after this awesome war happened!
http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=38178.0
I liked TCF so much that i made this video!: http://forum.uifserver.net/index.php?topic=39638.0 (I know, it's horrible!)
After some time Horus, Pegasus, Arkmed, Lukiller and all the other friends joined! But Mateus leaved :(
Then i met Bootloader, my love! We are about to get married!
Teve uma hora que a TCF estava ameaçando acabar! Mas felizmente não acabou!
Some months later i became co-leader, and we started to getting zones! We jumped from /gtop 20 to /gtop 4!
But unfortunately i leaved the group :( But i will never stop supporting TCF! The group will stay in my heart forever!
Bro it's your fault to be against UIF rules BTW sorry.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:22:30 AM by Pegasus' »

TBH supporter
UFT senior pilot
The Decayed MC proud
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.